- Emerging Issues in Demographic Research. Jones, Marilyn Young // Advances in Consumer Research;1993, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p262
Discusses issues in demographic research and its relationship with consumer research. Paucity of demographic research; Public policy and marketing effectiveness issues; Role of replication in demographic research; Use of consumer-generated terminology for behavioral constructs.
- House to house. Doyle, Rodger // Atlantic (02769077);Mar93, Vol. 271 Issue 3, p95
Presents information on the mobility of Americans. Average number of residences in the course of an American's lifetime; Differences in mobility rates in areas of the country; Divorce rates and mobility; Streams of migration in the U.S.; More.
- Market facts 1995. Keefe, Lisa M. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/26/94, Vol. 17 Issue 52, p5
Presents lists of updated market facts information for 1995. Demographic trends; Key information regarding the buying power of selected urban and suburban areas; Disposable personal income; Employment projections by industry; Earnings by industry.
- DEMOGRAPHICS. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/30/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 52, p2
Presents demographic information of Chicago, Illinois. Population of different county; Disposable income for 2001; Data on population by age.
- Key Data. // Belize Country Review;2010, preceding p1
The article provides an overview of the demographic and geographic data of Belize.
- People. // Belize Country Review;2010, p64
The article provides information on the cultural demography and human development in Belize in terms of Maya inhabitants, infant mortality rate, and the country's quality of life.
- Key Data. // Kuwait Country Review;2011, p1
The article provides key information about Kuwait, including the rate of population, the total land area and the rate of currency.
- Key Data. // Mexico Country Review;2010, preceding p1
The article provides an overview of the country-specific information including the demographic information of Mexico.
- Economic change and demographic continuity: The demography of Borne and Wierden (the Netherlands)... Hendrickx, Francois M.M. // History of the Family (Elsevier Science);1997, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p425
Presents a study on economic change and demographic continuity in Borne and Wierden, The Netherlands, during the period of proto-industrialization. Geographic information on Borne and Wierden; Details on industrialization in these territories; Statistical data analyzed in this research;...