Global Environmental Concepts
- Let us leap to conclusions. Any conclusions. Morgan // Business Journal (Central New York);09/03/99, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p34
Focuses on the Americans' pre-occupation with global warming and other environmental degradation issues. Evidence of global warming; Scientists' reports that dispute the issue of global warming.
- All Over the Map. Dorn, Jonathan // Backpacker;Sep2007, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p13
The article discusses the effects of global warming on North America's wilderness.
- Global Environmental Concepts. // United Kingdom Country Review;2009, p165
The article provides an overview of the global environmental condition, including global warming, greenhouse gases, ozone depletion and environmental toxins.
- Global Environmental Snapshot. // Bangladesh Country Review;2010, p127
The article focuses on the global warming, droughts, and loss of natural forest as some of the environmental problems encountered by several countries like Africa, Central Asia and the Pacific.
- Global Environmental Concepts. // Burundi Country Review;2010, p120
The article provides information on the global environmental condition with regards to the global warming, greenhouse gases, ozone depletion, and environmental toxins.
- Can the Environmental Protection Agency Regulate Greenhouse Gases Under the Clean Air Act?: PRO. // Supreme Court Debates;Mar2007, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p20
The article presents an excerpt from the Amicus Curiae Brief for the Petitioners filed by the state of Delaware concerning the potential environmental damages caused by global warming, as submitted to the U.S. Supreme Court on August 31, 2006.
- Why Is Everyone Worried About Global Warming? Anderson, Margaret // Ask;Apr2008, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p6
This article discusses the environmental degradation caused by global warming.
- Global Environmental Snapshot. // United Arab Emirates Country Review;2011, p176
The article offers information on global environmental issues including soil degradation, global warming and water pollution.
- Boy Scouts Had it Right. Quinn, Frank // Supply Chain Management Review;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one on global warming, one on environmental degradation and one on carbon footprints.