S.F.'s BART to Sell $167 Million for Renovations, New Rail Line
- Spotsylvania Co., Va., Sets $278M Bond Vote. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p4
Reports on the plan of the officials in Spotsylvania County, Virginia to put bond questions on the November 2005 ballot. Proposed funding for local transportation projects; County board of supervisors' approval of a resolution to place four separate tax-exempt general obligation bond questions...
- Oklahoma Prices Bonds For $1 Billion Highway Project. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/09/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30950, p6
Reports that the Oklahoma Capital Improvement Authority will price revenue bonds to finance the second phase of a highway program approved by the state legislature in 1997. Amount of bonds to be issued by the state; Senior underwriter for the bonds.
- Colorado Readies $524M of Long-Term Notes for Roads, Rail. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/27/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31105, p28
Reports on the Colorado Department of Transportation's plan to issue long-term transportation revenue anticipation notes in April 2001. Purpose of the bond issuance; Amount of bonds to be issued; Transportation bond deals in Colorado.
- Virginia Transportation Board Plans $156 Million Highway Bond Issue. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;
Reports on the plan of Virginia's Commonwealth Transportation Board to sell revenue bonds to finance the Route 58 Corridor Development program along the state's southern border and projects in the Northern Virginia Transportation District. Amount of bonds to be sold by the board; Securitization...
- MOU Talks Sideline N.Y. MTA Plan. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p1
Reports on the delayed approval of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority's (MTA) five-year 21.1 billion dollar capital program in New York. Result of the ongoing negotiations over memorandum of understanding in connection with the state's 2.9 billion transportation bond referendum;...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;6/15/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32403, p7
The article presents a calendar of events related to municipal bond activities in the U.S. in June to October 2006. The "17th Annual Pension and Financial Services Conference," will be held in June 20-23 in Detroit Renaissance Center. A course on "Debt Mark-Ups: Current Regulatory Environment,"...
- NEW YORK: Get in Line. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p37
Reports on the expected sales of municipal bonds in New York City. Approval of the refinancing plan of the New York City Metropolitan Transportation Authority; Amount of bonds to be issued by the Empire State Development Corp.
- Growing Clark County, Nev., to Forward Refund $120M of GOs. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;7/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32175, p32
Reports on Clark County, Nevada's issuance of limited-tax general obligation bonds in a forward refunding in July 2005. Total amount of the limited-tax general obligation bonds; Master transportation plan of Clark County; Expected ratings of the deal.
- South Jersey Agency Issues $22M for Atlantic City Projects. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p6
Reports that the South Jersey Transportation Authority has issued more than twenty million dollars of revenue bonds for construction projects in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Maturity period of the revenue bonds; Details about the city's 2004-2008 capital plan; Importance of the bond proceeds.