MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, June 19
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, July 19. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32178, p2
Presents a chart showing the economic indicators in the United States as of July 19, 2005. Housing starts; Building permits; Municipal bond index.
- Stop the world we want to get off. // Westchester County Business Journal;12/24/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 52, p4
The article reflects on the implication of the decrease in housing starts and building permit issuances for citizens in the U.S. It notes that housing starts fell 3.7 percent in November 2007, while only 1,152 building permits were issued in the same period. It stresses that with fewer houses,...
- Housing Starts Up 6.9%; Permlts Down 3.7%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;7/19/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33750, p2
The article reports that the housing starts rose by 6.9 percent to an annual rate of 760,000 in June 2012 whereas the building permits dropped by 3.7 percent to an annual rate of 755,000 in the U.S.
- Vital signs. // Builder: The Magazine of the National Association of Home Builde;Nov99, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p56
Reports on the volume of housing starts in the United States in September 1999. Drop in number of total building permits; 1.9 percent decline in single-family starts; Factors affecting housing starts.
- Housing Starts Up, Permits Down in Aug. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;09/20/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30979, p2
Reports on the increase in the number of housing starts, and the decline in number of building permits in August 2000, according to a report from the United States Commerce Department.
- Housing starts rose, permits fell in Aug. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;09/20/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30729, p2
Reports on the number of housing starts and building permits issued in the United States, in August 1999. Importance as indicators of construction activity; Comparison with home start and building permit data from previous periods.
- Housing Starts Up 10.5%; Permits Increase 1.8%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;9/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33387, p2
The article reports on the increase in building permits and housing starts in the U.S. in August 2010.
- APPROVALS UP. Murrill, Maureen // BRW;8/3/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p18
Reports on the increase in building approvals in Australia, for June 2001.
- Housing Starts Up 14.6% But Permits Slump 10.4%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;2/17/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33469, p2
The article reports that new housing starts increased by 14.6 percent to a seasonally adjusted 596,000 in the U.S. in January 2011, but building permits fell by 10.4 percent to a seasonally adjusted 562,000.