Who's the Real Pervert?
- A'dam good time. Parrenas, Juno // Lesbian News;Dec99, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p29
Highlights the national women's sadomasochist association of the Netherlands' Women at Amsterdam Leather Pride Conference held in October 1999. Attendees; Featured workshops and auctions; Party and entertainment activities.
- Sadomasochism: It's a Republican Thing. Dobkin, Alix // Off Our Backs;Jun2000, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p16
Comments on the pervasiveness of the sadomasochism (s/m) sex model in Lesbianism. Role played by s/m in getting Lesbians off the feminist track and back on the patriarchal wagon; Efforts to learn more about s/m; Reasons for getting involved in Lesbian s/m.
- Towards A Feminist Expression of Sado-Masochism. Cordova, Jeanne // Lesbian Tide;Nov/Dec76, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p14
Part I. Presents the text of the Healthy Questions About Sado-Masochism workshop at the Women's Health and Healing Conference. Scary feeling about power in sado-masochism; Commitment to lesbian masochist.
- When sex hurts good. Lombardo, Nanci // Lesbian News;May95, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p49
No abstract available.
- The birth of a perv. Parrenas, Juno // Lesbian News;Oct99, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p29
Presents a sadomasochist lesbian's recollections of her entry into the world of sexual perversion. Response to sexual violence that occurred during childhood; Chance encounter with a cyber girlfriend; Desire for a strapped-on penis.
- ADVISOR. Calilia, Pat // Advocate;1/7/82, Issue 334, p23
Discusses lesbian sadomasochism. Sexual behavior considered under the practice; Themes of sadomasochist sexual acts; Dangers of the practice.
- A SECRET SIDE OF LESBIAN SEXUALITY. Califia, Pat // Advocate;12/27/79, Issue 283, p19
Discusses lesbian sadomasochism and author's attitude towards various sexual relationships. Problems in the path of development of lesbian sadomasochism; Author's views on sadomasochism; Information on author's sexual preferences; Author's account of how she develops a sexual relationship.
- Public Private Matters. Parrenas, Juno // Lesbian News;Nov2000, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p23
Focuses on the author's inclination to share her private life with the public. Risks involved in being public about her private affairs; Obsession about sadist and masochist (SM) sex; First experience with SM.
- BLEST BE THE TIES THAT BIND. A Garden of Earthly Discipline A Lesbian View. Powell, Leslie // Advocate;6/15/77, Issue 217, p15
Focuses on the inability to accept sadomasochism among lesbians. Reasons for associating sadomasochism with male fantasies; Experience of the author as a 19 year old girl; Impact of this denial to accept sadomasochism on the author.