- Industry News. // Food Management;Dec2009, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p49
The article offers news related to food service in the U.S. Unified Brands Inc. has acquired A la Cart Inc., a privately held vendor of patient meal delivery systems for the healthcare segment. Tyson Foods Inc. has named Donnie Smith president and CEO and Jim Lochner as COO. Michael Foods Inc....
- RETHERM REVOLUTIONIZED. // FoodService Director;6/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p5
The article looks at the use of the Conduvection System from Ã€ la Cart at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut to cook food. According to hospital administrator Robert Ashe, rethermalized meals on the conduvection system maintain all the qualities of food cooked...
- A good market selling eats in the main lobby. Goldblatt, Dan // Business News New Jersey;4/14/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p7
Profiles a la cart, a food-service firm owned by George Pappas from Teterboro, New Jersey. Success of the company in providing food kiosks in hospitals; Amount of gross revenues anticipated for the company by Pappas; Comments.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/16/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p48
Presents news concerning the restaurant industry in the United States as of February 2004. Merger of restaurants Citronelle and Relais Gourmand; Guest chefs at the 14th annual Taste of Vail; Ruth's Chris Steak House's offer of giant prawns with Creole butter sauce.
- Chocolates a la Carte sponsors team. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/6/94, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p74
Reports on Chocolates a la Carte's sponsorship of the United States World Pastry Cup Team, which will represent the country in the World Cup du Monde de la Pattisserie in Lyon, France on January 1994.
- IT KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE UP TO: Central monitoring keeps tabs on carts. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;02/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p96
Reports on a centrally controlled food cart system, manufactured by A La Cart Inc., adapted by Northwest Hospital Center Inc. in Baltimore, Maryland. Benefit from the use of the system; Cost of the carts and central monitoring system; Functions built into the central monitoring systems.
- PRODUCT INNOVATIONS. // FoodService Director;6/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p41
The article evaluates the DualTemp 120 cart from Ã€ la Cart.
- PRODUCT INNOVATIONS. // FoodService Director;8/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p41
The article evaluates the DualTemp 120 carts from Ã€ la Cart Inc.
- Consolidation is hot topic in race for market share. Papiernik, Richard L. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the trend in the food service industry to consolidate in the United States. Move by top operators to gobble up weak operations; Background on the acquisition moves by several operators as seen during the Montgomery Securities Conference; Factors fueling the trend; Impact of the trend...