The Other Sustainable Meat
- spicy 'ribs' with island salsa. Scherb, Kathryn E. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness Hers;Jul2002, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p138
Presents the recipe for Lighter and Leaner Pork Tenderloin.
- Promoting Pork. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2000, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p88
Presents two pork recipes. Pork Scaloppini Perigina; Pork Tenderloin Doblados.
- Fresh pork cuts. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;04/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 7, p81
Features the cooking techniques for several cuts of pork. Suggested way of cooking the pork shoulder cut; How to cook the pork leg. INSET: Going into hocks.
- MISTAKE #52* Your Pork Is Dry and Gray. KLINGER, HANNAH // Cooking Light;Apr2013, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p168
The article looks at how to cook pork to the correct internal temperature of 145 degrees by inserting a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the pork tenderloin after cooking for the minimum time recommended by the recipe and removing the pork from the oven before it reaches 145 degrees.
- Marinated pork tenderloins. Vann, Patty M. // Southern Living;Jun99, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p204
Presents recipes for marinated pork tenderloins. Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce; Pineapple-Pork Kabobs; Coriander-Pepper Pork Tenderloins; Apple Butter Pork Tenderloin.
- In the Kitchen with Cheeky Blakk. Hahne, Elsa // Offbeat;Feb2013, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p46
A recipe for Cheeky's Pork Ribs is presented.
- RECIPE OF THE WEEK. Rousset, Xavier // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/19/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4774, p48
A recipe for Sustainable Slow-Cooked Dingley Dell Pork Cheeks With Quinoa is presented.
- MY BEST-SELLING DISH. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/31/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4779, p36
A recipe for Newlyns Farm Long Race Pork Chop, is presented.
- food news. Werle, Loukie // Good Health & Medicine;Aug2008, p143
The article presents an answer to a question about getting the best crisp crackling on a pork roast.