Mixing it up
- PLACE YOUR ORDER. Mason, Minx // Metro (NZ);May2002, Issue 251, p108
This article presents information on the cocktail Bloody Mary. There's something about a Bloody Mary. Renowned as the hangover cure, she's a drink that can merrily wend her way through breakfast, lunch or pre-dinner. Some people says that it is named after Ferdinand Petoit, a person who created...
- In the Clear. Rothbaum, Noah // Men's Fitness;Apr2008, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p79
The article presents two recipes for a vodka drink including Moscow Mule and Westside Cocktail.
- RUSSIAN ROULETTE. OZOLS, VICOTR // BlackBook Magazine;Jun/Jul2011, Issue 85, p90
The article presents recipes for several vodka cocktails including Exotique, Nasty Pepper and 120 MPH. INSET: ABSOLUT-LY FABULOUS.
- Cocktail-Enhancing Flavored Spirits. Plotkin, Robert // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug2003, Vol. 87 Issue 8, p92
Lists several promising and unforgettable flavored spirits. Absolut Vanilla; Bacardi Razz; Citadelle Apple; Crater Lake Hazelnut Espresso Vodka.
- Mixing it up. Looker, Amy // Australian Hotelier;Aug2011, Vol. 28 Issue 7, Special section p26
The article offers information on the various categories for vodka products including straight bottles, ready-to-drinks (RTDs), and pre-mix cocktails. It notes that vodka is one of the most adaptable spirits that smoothly mix with juices, soft drinks, or vodka jelly shots. It reveals that the...
- THREE-MARTINI BREAKFAST. Tischler, Linda // Fast Company;Aug2003, Issue 73, p18
Presents an article on drinking vodka martinis.
- Signature cocktails. // Beverage Industry;Jan2005, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p19
Introduces the Smirnoff Signatures, a line of prepared vodka-based cocktails from Diageo. Flavors; Price.
- Prep School. HECK, MARY-FRANCES; MOROCCO, CHRIS; MUHLKE, CHRISTINE; McCRACKEN, JANET TAYLOR; ROMAN, ALISON; LI, SUE // Bon Appetit;May2013, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p155
The article offers tips on making cocktails. It advises against buying expensive liquor and to give ample time for produce to infuse. Some of the base liquor to choose include vodka, gin, tequila, rum, rye or bourbon whiskey while fresh ingredients to infuse include ginger, citrus, chiles,...
- D.I.Y. Martini Bar. // Bon Appetit;Mar2006, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p86
The article provides the ingredients and materials for a do-it-yourself Martini including vodka, top-quality gin, dry vermouth, and a glass pitcher and stirrer.