A festive time of year
- How to Win the Breakfast Wars. // FoodService Director;5/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 5, pS2
The article discusses several factors that companies in the foodservice sector in the U.S. need to consider to ensure success in their breakfast programs. The report, "Breakfast Trends: Culinary Trend Mapping Report," mentions trends related to breakfast including the so-called artisan...
- Adrienne's Pizza Bar. // New York;6/6/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 20, p54
Focuses on Adrienne's Pizza Bar in New York City. Menus; Establishment of the restaurant through a joint venture from father-and-son restaurateurs Harry and Peter Poulakakos and Nick Angelis.
- Port of Plenty. Traverso, Amy // Yankee;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p120
Looks at several restaurants in Portland, Maine. Price of the four-course at Hugo's restaurant; Menus served by Flatbread Company pizza restaurant; Information on Blue Spoon restaurant.
- Breakfast by Champions. Brake, Alan G. // Louisville Magazine;Apr2005, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p104
The article focuses on the Blue Dog Bakery and Cafe in Louisville, Kentucky. Known for its exceptional artisanal breads and pastries, the bakery's sunlight-filled cafe also offers a small breakfast menu, scrambled free-range eggs with sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese and olive-bread toast....
- That's Amore! Betz, Shelly // Huntington Quarterly;Spring2014, p22
The article reviews several restaurants in Huntington, West Virginia, including Giovanni's Pizzeria, La Famiglia Southern Italian Trattoria and Rocky Tops Pizza.
- Help Me, Baraonda. Reese, Krista // Georgia Trend;Apr2005, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p183
The article reports that surrounded by high faulting' food palaces, Baraonda seems happy to present itself as a glorified pizza parlor in Atlanta, Georgia. But make no mistake--despite the Italian waiters' low-key wardrobe of black T-shirts and ponytails, and the entrees that hover around the...
- RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP. Forbes, Steve // Forbes Asia;12/11/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 21, p14
The article evaluates several restaurants in New York City. The Chubo restaurant offers dishes such as the Chilean escolar with corn risotto, grilled chicken paillard and coffee-rubbed hangar steak with oxtail ravioli. The Shun Lee Palace offers customers with Americanized Chinese dishes. Among...
- Einstein Bros. expands its menu again, focusing on lunch items. Strauss // Nation's Restaurant News;09/13/99, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p240
Focuses on the decision of Einstein/Noah Bagel Corp. to expand the menu of its Einstein Brothers brand. Aim to strengthen the brand's hold on the lunch daypart; Improvement of the quality of breakfast sandwiches; Menu diversification.
- Restaurants Northwest. // Indianapolis Monthly;Aug2005, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p295
This article presents information about various restaurants in Indianapolis, Indiana. The Arni's restaurant has a casual atmosphere. It is especially popular with big groups for pizza, sandwiches, pasta and burgers. It offers lunch and dinner daily. The Boulevard Place Cafe serves a little bit...