- SO YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT...DEEP-FAT FRYERS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/10/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4327, p53
Presents facts about deep-fat fryers. Widespread perception about deep-fat frying; Factors to consider in finding the right fryers; Difference between gas-fired fryers and electric fryers.
- Kitchen Equipped. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Oct2008, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p29
The article reports on the foodservice equipment and technology that has evolved over time. These include commercial, high-volume deep fryers with highly efficient infrared burners and digital controls that automatically adjusted cooking time and temperature, filtered out the waste, and shut...
- Fryers. // Restaurant Business;12/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 18, p141
Features different brands of cooking equipment with a special focus on deep-fat fryers. Includes the Vulcan electric induction fryers; BKI fryers; Star's counter model gas fryer; model gas fryer; Broaster pressure fryer; Single-cabinet rotisserie from Henny Penny Sure Chef; Beer and beverage...
- THE FRYER THAT LASTED A QUARTER OF A CENTURY. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/18/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4665, p36
The article reports on a fryer used at Spud's Plaice, a chip shop in Anglesey, Wales, which was manufactured in 1985, making it at least 25 years old.
- What's new. Gledhill, Bob // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/23/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4223, p52
Presents information on several food products and cooking equipment. Deep-fat fryers from Henny Penny; Gravy products from Macphie; Italian bread from Delice de France.
- what's hot in the kitchen. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/10/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4327, p38
Introduces three food service equipment that are out in the market. Information on Valera's Quick and Crispy hot-air fryers; Features of the Ultima heavy-duty range from Parry Catering; Description of Williams Refrigeration's environmentally-friendly Glycol refrigerant system.
- TOP TOOLS OF THE TRADE. Batham, Matthew // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/3/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4398, p52
Recommends innovative products for food service. Churchill Dining Out Equation pasta plates; Furi Tech Edge Pro knife sharpening system from Transworld Specialties; Lincoln DTF conveyor oven from Enodis Distribution; Infinity Fryer from Falcon Foodservice.
- FREQUENT FRYERS. Lane, Diane // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/22/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4611, p28
The article discusses the distinction between gas and electric models of fryers to give idea to consumers on what is best to buy for kitchen use. Paul Hickman, development chef at Lincat, affirms that gas fryers tend to be more expensive but are cheaper to run. Steve Elliott, national sales...
- EQUIPMENT NEWS. // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep2006, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p94
The article evaluates several equipment for the restaurant business introduced in the U.S. market in September 2006 including the Primo Cappuccino Machine from Wilbur Curtis Co., the Predator slip-resistant shoes for men and women from Shoes for Crews, the Richlite heat-resistant surfaces from...