STEAL THIS IDEA
- Fast Easy Fresh. Birnbaum, Lena Cederham; Mccracken, Janet Taylor; Morrow, Selma Brown; Tenaglia, Sarah; Schierlitz, Tom // Bon Appetit;Sep2008, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p55
The article lists several ingredients that are commonly used for cooking variety of dishes including fresh mint, coconut milk, and vegetable oil.
- CONTRIBUTING COOKBOOKS. // Best of the Best from Georgia Cookbook;2006, p9
The article lists the contributing cookbooks of the issue including "At the End of the Fork," "Atlanta Cooknotes" and "Best of the Holidays."
- Best of the Best State Cookbook Series. // Best of the Best from Oklahoma Cookbook;1996, p287
The article lists the volumes of the "Best of the Best State Cookbook Series" which includes "Best of the Best From Alabama," "Best of the Best From Minnesota," and "Best of the Best From Oregon."
- Top shelf. Roux, Michel // BBC Australian Good Food;Apr2010, p26
A list of ingredients and kitchen accessories used by the celebrity chef and author Michael Roux is presented, which includes white peaches, ginger and parsley.
- Our Favorite Things From A To Z. // Gourmet;Sep2009, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p17
The article presents an alphabetical list of restaurant kitchen and ingredients used in it.
- Shopping List. // Gourmet;Sep2009, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p112
The article lists shops where equipment and ingredients for preparing the recipe Japanese Turnips with Miso, published in this issue of the periodical, can be purchased.
- WHAT'S ON THE MENU. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/29/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 4562, p30
The article lists various cuisines on offer for lunch and dinner in various restaurants in England including pan-fried foie gras, quince compote with lapsang tea and chestnuts; roasted saddle of venison, buttered marrow, olive oil crumble, cooking juices, and glazed breast of quail, parsley...
- the shopping list. // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Oct2009, Issue 324, p142
The article lists ingredients for recipes published within the issue including Gingered Maple-Soy Salmon with Autumn Slaw, Moroccan Chicken and Rice, and Pappardelle with Pepperd Beef, Basil, and Tomatoes.
- AND DON'T FORGET THESE BASICS. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Jan2009, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p173
The article presents a list of basic ingredients that must be found in the kitchen cabinet including extra-virgin olive oil, vegetable oil, sea salt and black peppercorns.