- Institutional foodservice gets long-awaited recognition. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;12/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p16
Announces that New Hampshire Lodging and Restaurant Association honored Walter Griffin, director of dining services at Phillips Exeter Academy for the past 12 years with its Hospitality Lifetime Achievement Award. Factors that contributed to Griffin's growth as a foodservice professional; Goals...
- A power team of employee activism. Proxmire, Crystal A. // Between the Lines (10807551);4/26/2012, Issue 2017, p14
The article announces that Suzanne Wait, founder of Ford Globe and Michelle Walters, founder of Chrysler's People of Diversity have received the Jan Stevenson Award for Service.
- DIRECT, PRIME VENDOR OR BUYING GROUP?: COLLEGES MULL PURCHASING. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p28
Considers the views of National Association of College and University Foods Services executive members regarding food service purchasing methods in the college and university segment in the United States. Walter Griffin, director of dining services at Phillips Exeter Academy; Carol Raitz,...
- Untitled. // Time;12/20/1976, Vol. 108 Issue 25, p83
The article presents obituaries for several notable people including Brazilian's last civilian President Joao Goulart, newspaper correspondent Peter Lisagor, and physician Walter A. Griffin.
- Event. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/30/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4601, p9
The article invites nominations for the Annual Awards of Excellence 2010 (AAE).
- Michigan School Wins Kellogg's Sweepstakes. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p62
The announces that the public schools of Petosky, Michigan has received the Kellogg's Food Away From Home HUB Suite Rewards Bonus Sweepstakes award for the school year 2009-2010.
- Best Local Caterer. Schell, Tescia // Santa Fe Reporter;7/25/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 30, p33
The article announces that Cowgirl has received the 2012 Best Local Caterer award from the journal.
- Blue Horses. Griffin, Walter // Confrontation;Fall/Winter2005, Issue 92/93, p239
Presents the poem "Blue Horses," by Walter Griffin. First Line: Only the abandoned gate; Last Line: where only the pardoned enter.
- What makes a "Best Onsite concept"? // Food Management;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p24
The article presents an invitation for nomination for the Best Onsite Concepts competition by the "Food Management" periodical.