Johnson Awarded top FAME Honor
- Johnson Named Endowed Professor at UT Health Center. // Tennessee Tribune;11/13/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p10A
The article announces that doctor Karen C. Johnson has been awarded the University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) College of Medicine Endowed Professorship in Women's Health.
- Winners of '10 FAME awards named. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/16/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 43, p40
The article announces the winning nutritionists of the 2010 FAME awards, including the golden school foodservice director of the year to Karen Johnson, silver leadership award to Mary Anderson, and silver spirit award to Jacci Morrow.
- Richly FAMEous: School segment's stars honored at annual gala. // Food Management;Feb2010, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p8
The article announces the 2010 FAME (Foodservice Achievement Management Excellence) awards given to several school food service directors at an annual event in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, including the Golden School Foodservice Director of the Year Award to Karen Johnson, the Silver Spirit Award...
- Lieutenant Colonel Karen Johnson: On the fast track. Allman, D.D. // Essence (Essence);Apr90, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p42
Profiles Lieutenant Colonel Karen Johnson, who received a master's degree in psychiatric nursing thanks to the Air Force's Institute of Technology. Racism; Negative aspects of constant relocations.
- Dr. Johnson, TV doctor who is seen the world over. // New York Amsterdam News;9/07/96, Vol. 87 Issue 36, p14
Features physician Karen Johnson. Birth; Education; Health care career; Hosting of eight monthly segments of Baylor College of Medicine's `TV Healthline'; Influence of physicians J.W. Carmichael and Ralph D. Feigin on Johnson's career.
- SCHOOLS. // Food Management;Nov2009, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p12
The article announces several awards including the Golden School Foodservice Director of the Year Award to Karen Johnson, Silver Leadership Award to Mary Anderson, and the Silver Spirit Award to Jacci Morrow.
- Hostick Scholarship awards announced. // Illinois Heritage;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p4
The article announces the winners of the 2011 King V. Hostick Awards for graduate research sponsored by the Illinois State Historical Society (ISHS) and the Illinois Historic Preservation Agency (IHPA) including Jeremy Prichard, Sarah Bischoff, and Karen Joy Johnson.
- 40 under forty. Santiago, Raquel // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/27/95, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p33
Features Cleveland, Ohio-based lawyer Karen M. Johnson, director of government programs in Northeast Ohio of The Prudential Insurance Co. Influence of her experiences as a minority student in her life; Responsibilities as director of government programs.
- Deep Winter. Johnson, Karen // Beloit Poetry Journal;Winter2007, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p34
Presents the poem "Deep Winter," by Karen Johnson. First Line: It happens every year, the same; Last Line: and the lantern suddenly flaring.