Global Environmental Concepts
- All Over the Map. Dorn, Jonathan // Backpacker;Sep2007, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p13
The article discusses the effects of global warming on North America's wilderness.
- Can the Environmental Protection Agency Regulate Greenhouse Gases Under the Clean Air Act?: PRO. // Supreme Court Debates;Mar2007, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p20
The article presents an excerpt from the Amicus Curiae Brief for the Petitioners filed by the state of Delaware concerning the potential environmental damages caused by global warming, as submitted to the U.S. Supreme Court on August 31, 2006.
- Global Environmental Snapshot. // United Arab Emirates Country Review;2011, p176
The article offers information on global environmental issues including soil degradation, global warming and water pollution.
- Boy Scouts Had it Right. Quinn, Frank // Supply Chain Management Review;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one on global warming, one on environmental degradation and one on carbon footprints.
- Global Environmental Concepts. // Gambia Country Review;2009, p110
The article discusses the impact of greenhouse gases and global warming on the environment.
- Global Environmental Snapshot. // Gambia Country Review;2010, p102
The article offers an overview of the environmental problems being encountered across the world including forest depletion, pollution problems, and global warming.
- Let us leap to conclusions. Any conclusions. Morgan // Business Journal (Central New York);09/03/99, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p34
Focuses on the Americans' pre-occupation with global warming and other environmental degradation issues. Evidence of global warming; Scientists' reports that dispute the issue of global warming.
- Environmental refugees in a globally warmed world. Myers, Norman // BioScience;Dec93, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p752
Analyzes the impact of global warming on environmental refugees. Environmental refugees as a group of people who can no longer gain a livelihood in their homelands because of environmental problems; Differentiation of refugees driven by environmental and economic factors; Analytic methodology;...
- Global Environmental Concepts. // Nepal Country Review;2010, p140
The article offers an overview of the global environmental concerns including global warming and greenhouse gases, air pollution, and ozone depletion.
- Why Is Everyone Worried About Global Warming? Anderson, Margaret // Ask;Apr2008, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p6
This article discusses the environmental degradation caused by global warming.