Global Environmental Concepts
- All Over the Map. Dorn, Jonathan // Backpacker;Sep2007, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p13
The article discusses the effects of global warming on North America's wilderness.
- Global Environmental Concepts. // Angola Country Review;2009, p116
The article offers an overview of global environmental condition, including global warming, greenhouse gases and air pollution.
- Can the Environmental Protection Agency Regulate Greenhouse Gases Under the Clean Air Act?: PRO. // Supreme Court Debates;Mar2007, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p20
The article presents an excerpt from the Amicus Curiae Brief for the Petitioners filed by the state of Delaware concerning the potential environmental damages caused by global warming, as submitted to the U.S. Supreme Court on August 31, 2006.
- Why Is Everyone Worried About Global Warming? Anderson, Margaret // Ask;Apr2008, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p6
This article discusses the environmental degradation caused by global warming.
- Global Environmental Snapshot. // United Arab Emirates Country Review;2011, p176
The article offers information on global environmental issues including soil degradation, global warming and water pollution.
- Boy Scouts Had it Right. Quinn, Frank // Supply Chain Management Review;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one on global warming, one on environmental degradation and one on carbon footprints.
- Global Environmental Concepts. // Gambia Country Review;2009, p110
The article discusses the impact of greenhouse gases and global warming on the environment.
- Global Environmental Snapshot. // Gambia Country Review;2010, p102
The article offers an overview of the environmental problems being encountered across the world including forest depletion, pollution problems, and global warming.
- Global Environmental Concepts. // Paraguay Country Review;2010, p118
The article discusses the global environmental concerns including global warming and greenhouse gases, land degradation, and water resources.