Lotus Notes Instantly and Wirelessly
- Big Blue boosts b-to-b integration offerings. Scannell, Ed // InfoWorld;03/27/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p5
Presents information on the Websphere Web server and MQSeries software of IBM Corp. Features of the software; Plans of IBM for its Websphere Commerce Suite.
- Listen to your customers. Borck, James R. // InfoWorld;7/30/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p49
Reviews the computer software IBM WebSphere Voice Server 1.5 developed by International Business Machines Corp.
- IBM Connections Melds the Social Business With Big Data Analytics. // CIO Insight;9/12/2012, p1
The article discusses the release of the IBM Connections 4 software from International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) and outlines its features.
- WebSphere 3.0 and beyond to be front end to IBM software. Vizard, Michael; Scannell, Ed; Bowen, Ted Smalley // InfoWorld;06/21/99, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p8
Presents information on the WebSphere 3.0 software of IBM Corp. positioned as the primary delivery platform for the company's application. How the platform works; Challenges faced by IBM in developing sophisticated tools and middleware; Technology planned to roll out by IBM; Significance of...
- Software business driving On Demand. Moad, Jeff // eWeek;1/6/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p26
Reports on the growing importance of software in the growth strategy of the U.S. computer company International Business Machines Corp. (IBM). Percentage of the company's revenue that came from software; Reason behind software being key to On Demand computing; Plans of the company to acquire...
- Expanding the sphere. Borck, James R. // InfoWorld;3/18/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p18
Reviews the computer software WebSphere Studio Application Developer 4.0 from IBM.
- IBM partners with SignalSoft. // RCR Wireless News;6/11/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p18
Reports on the efforts of IBM Corp. to deliver location services over its WebSphere Everyplace Server 2.1 software. Partnership of IBM with SignalSoft Corp. to get location information from carrier networks; Plan of IBM to enhance its WES System Development Kit.
- IBM's Regatta sails after Sun. Neel, Dan // InfoWorld;10/8/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p28
Focuses on the Regatta Unix server from International Business Machines Corp. Comparison with servers; Memory capacity; Description of the company's Power4 microprocessor.
- Lotus ships Notes/Domino 8. // ComputerWorld Hong Kong;9/10/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p36
The article offers information on the Notes/Domino 8 client-server from IBM/Lotus.