Inventory Bug Bites Brightpoint
- Brightpoint posts loss, revenue decrease. // RCR Wireless News;7/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p7
Reports on the decline of the revenue posted by Brightpoint Inc. for the second quarter ending June 30, 2001.
- Brightpoint reports revenue increase. // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p84
Announces a 37% increase in the revenue for Brightpoint Inc.'s fourth quarter ended December 31, 1998. Earnings before interest taxes, depreciation, amortization and gain on sales.
- SARS doesn't dampen cell phone sales. Maurer, Katie // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/4/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p39
Reports on the financial performance of Brightpoint Inc. for the second quarter of 2003.
- Brightpoint loss increases. // RCR;05/03/99, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p65
Reports on the increase in Brightpoint Inc.'s revenues for the first quarter ended March 31, 1999. Amount of net loss; Lower-than-expected results posed by the company's Asia-Pacific division.
- Bank Outsourcing Biz Helped Fiserv Meet Targets for '01 . Fung, Amanda // American Banker;1/28/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 18, p23
Reports the role of bank outsourcing on the corporate earnings of Fiserv Inc. in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Percentage of total revenues generated from outsourcing; Achievement of per-share earnings target; Growth in securities processing business.
- Disintermediation cuts both ways. Heller, Robert // Management Today;Jan2000, p28
Discusses the impact of the outsourcing trend on companies' profitability and operations. Shift from manufacturing operations to product development, sales and marketing; Expansion into after-sales service and pre-sales design; Pros and cons of running virtual corporations.
- Private equity fever fuels talk of Brightpoint buyout. Andrews, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/12/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p4
The article cites that Plainfield, Indiana-based wireless phone distributor and logistics provider Brightpoint Inc. continued to acquire profits despite decrease in share values. The company is in search of undervalued acquisition targets. Brighton posted 2006 profit of $35.6 million on revenue...
- The Art of the Dealer. Meyers, Jason // Wireless Review;Jul2003, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p18
Focuses on Brightpoint, a company that provides outsourced services to wireless communication service providers. Revenue of the firm in 2002; Impact on independent wireless dealers; Ways by which Brightpoint is helping wireless carriers retain their highest-value customers.
- Outsourcing gains ground. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;07/12/99, Vol. 237 Issue 2, p29
Focuses on the growing pressure to increase the profits of the competitive marketplace of telecommunications that lead companies to outsource their needs. Factors that drive operators to turn to companies for network construction and maintenance; Purpose of Advanced Radio Telecom for hiring...