- Perry resigns from AT&T Wireless board. // RCR Wireless News;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p18
Reports on the resignation of Wayne M. Perry from the board of directors of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. Reason for resignation; Number of remaining members of the board.
- METRICS. // Telephony;9/16/2002, Vol. 243 Issue 10, p30
Interviews Andre Dahan, president of the Mobile Multimedia Services division of AT&T Wireless Services Inc., on the business performance of the company. Effects of recessions on the market share of the company; Details on the revenue growth of the company; Plans of launching location-based...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. Chen, Tanya; Kentouris, Chris; Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;02/26/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p24
Reports several executive appointments in the securities industry. Selection of Mario Spongano as chief executive of EuroMTS; Recruitment of David A. Walsh as board of director of MoneyLine; Responsibilities of Jim McCarthy, sales director of Rolfe & Nolan.
- PEOPLE. // San Diego Business Journal;5/28/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p45
Reports career developments of executives in San Diego, California as of May 2001. Selection of Janetta Tarter as project coordinator of Wermers Multi-Family Corp.; Election of Harold W. Ball to the board of directors for the Metropolitan District of Southern California; Promotion of Cathleen...
- Should management sit in the board? // Management Review;Aug78, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p29
Offers arguments for and against allowing managers to sit on the board. Need for intimate knowledge of the company's business; Need to differentiate between administrative management and the board's functions; Factors which can hinder a chief executive officer's objectivity.
- City of Hartford Seeks Assistant Director. Forde, Arnella I. // Investment Management Weekly;8/22/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p3
Reports that the City of Hartford Retirement System has initiated a search for an assistant director of investments, in Connecticut in August 2005. Role of the assistant director; Requirement for the position.
- Executive privilege. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;03/13/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 11, p7
Focuses on communications industry executives. Joining of AT&T Wireless Services' chief executive officer Dan Hesse to TeraBeam Networks; Implication of his departure at AT&T; Views on the members of the executive inner circle of the communication companies of Craig McCaw; List of some...
- AT&T WIRELESS SPARKS AN URGE TO MERGE. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;1/26/2004, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on the interest of chief executive John Zeglis of AT&T Wireless to merge with wireless industry. List of competitors; Effects of consolidation on customers; End to the decreasing prices. INSET: BUYER BEWARE: AT&T WIRELESS REELING FROM IT PROBLEMS.
- Wanted: Privacy Outlaws. Young, Deborah // Wireless Review;10/1/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p14
Reports on the importance of chief privacy officers in the U.S. telecommunication industry. Goal of AT&T Wireless; Factors that are driving the institutionalization of privacy function in the wireless communication industry; Responsibilities of the executives. INSETS: The Weight of Consumer...