RIM Makes Its Numbers
- BlackBerry Proving Sweet For RIM. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;04/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p8
Provides information on the earnings of Research in Motion Ltd. for the first quarter of year 2001. Sales performance of its BlackBerry wireless electronic mail device and its RIM wireless handheld; Deals of the company; Partnership of the company with IBM.
- RIM Ups Revenue, Lowers Expections. // Wireless Week;10/8/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 41, p7
Focuses on the lower revenue forecast of Research in Motion (RIM) Ltd. for its fiscal second quarter which will end in December 2001. Revenue increase and losses posted by the company in its second fiscal quarter in 2001; Information on the Blackberry service of RIM.
- RIM warns revenues will be lower next year. // RCR Wireless News;4/15/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p8
Reports on the decline in the shares of Research In Motion Ltd. in April 2002. Forecast on earnings for 2003; Market revenue for 2002.
- BlackBerry maker's sales tumble 47%. Goldman, David // Fort Worth Business Press;12/24/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p29
The article reports on the decline in the sales and profits of Blackberry smartphone manufacturer, Research In Motion, in its fiscal third quarter ended December 1, 2012.
- RIM delivers strong results. // Dow Theory Forecasts;9/27/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 39, p1
The article reports on the strong financial performance of Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM) in August 2010 in the U.S. It notes that RIM's August-quarter earnings increased by 42% to 1.46 per share which topped the consensus by 0.11 dollars. It is also forecasted that the company's revenue and...
- Research in Motion: BlackBerry boom drives takeover talk. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;Mar2005, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p6
The article reports that the growth of Research in Motion Inc., a developer of BlackBerry technology, has attracted a bid from telecommunication equipment companies namely Motorola and Nokia in the U.S. The bid comes amidst higher financial results from its net income and revenues for the last...
- Company Spotlight: Research In Motion. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;Nov2007, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p12
The article profiles the Research In Motion (RIM), a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of wireless solutions for worldwide mobile communications market. RIM says that the company gained more profit and revenue due to the outstanding sales brought by its BlackBerry devices including the...
- RIM's stock surges on positive 3Q, though NTP issues cloud future. Gibbs, Colin // RCR Wireless News;12/26/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 52, p8
The article reports on the increase in the share prices of Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM) after it posted strong third-quarter sales of BlackBerry devices in 2005. The company also reported an increase in revenue and diluted per-share earnings during the quarter. RIM has shipped 1.1 million...
- RIM Reduces Estimates As GPRS Rollout Slows. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;4/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p15
Reports that Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM) has reduced its revenue forecast for 2002. Key factor attributed to its reduced revenue forecast; Projected drop in its revenue; Comments from Dennis Kavilman, RIM chief financial officer; Prospects facing RIM in the General Packet Radio Service...