- A Few Thoughts On the Business of Advice. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p76
The article presents quotes from business leaders, including one by George Harris on business thinking, another by Malcolm Forbes on business advice, and yet another on counseling.
- THOUGHTS ON THE BUSINESS OF LIFE. // Forbes Asia;10/29/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 18, p88
The article presents quotes from Malcolm S. Forbes advising people that if they have a good thought, they should grab it, Joseph Joubert saying that thought is created in the soul, and William Blake pointing out that one thought fills immensity.
- A Few Thoughts On the Business of Hate. // Forbes Asia;Jun2011, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p88
The article presents quotes from various famous personalities on the feeling of hate, including novelist George Eliot, publisher Malcolm Forbes and writer Minna Antrim.
- THOUGHTS ON THE BUSINESS OF LIFE. // Forbes Asia;9/17/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p168
The article presents quotes from Malcolm S. Forbes who thinks that golf link drivers go further than putterers, Paul Gallico who is convinced that if there is larceny in a man, golf will bring it out and Emily Post who criticized golf as a severe strain upon the amiability of the average...
- Thoughts From Billionaires Past and Present. // Forbes Asia;Mar2012 Special Issue, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p92
The article presents quotes from billionaries past and present including Malcolm Forbes commenting on M.B.A. degree, Robert Kuok on cement business and Thomas Schmidheiny on the benefits of his being kidnapped.
- Thoughts on eating. // Forbes Asia;May2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p112
The article presents quotes from the publisher of the journal "Forbes," Malcolm Forbes, poet, Kathleen Norris, and novelist, Buchi Emecheta, on eating.
- A Few Thoughts On the Business of Vanity. Forbes, Lydia // Forbes Asia;Jul2011, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p100
The article presents quotes from publisher Malcolm Forbes, television host Virginia Graham and American author Elizabeth Cotsworth on vanity.
- The cutting room floor. Flaherty // Equities;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p4
Focuses on issues related to equities in the United States as of August 1999. Support for Malcolm Forbes as a presidential candidate; Most profitable companies in the United States.
- Evangelizing Larry. Marty, M.E. // Christian Century;4/4/90, Vol. 107 Issue 11, p351
Comments on a seeming effort to evangelize basketball star Larry Bird. Plans for preaching; Being judged by someone's anonymous caring.