India's 40 Richest
- India's 40 Richest. Karmali, Naazneen; Krishnakumar, C. N.; Atal, Maha; Pendleton, Devon // Forbes Asia;11/24/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 20, p51
The article presents information on the 40 richest people of India. Mukesh Ambani has been ranked as the richest man in India with asssets of $20.8 billion. Lakshmi Mittal ranked second joined Goldman Sachs & Co. as one of its board members. Anil Ambani ranked third plans to merge his Reliance...
- India has four of world's top eight billionaires. Sanders, Sol W. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;3/13/2008, p7
The article reports that there are now four Indians among the eight top billionaires listed in Forbes' roll call of the world's richest. They include non-resident Indian and steel baron Lakshmi Mittal, Reliance Industries Ltd. chairman Mukesh Ambani, followed by his younger brother, Anil Ambani,...
- India will have highest number of billionaires in next ten years. // Siliconindia;May2008, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p10
The article focuses on the poll made by the magazine "Forbes" which reflects that in 2017, India will have the highest number of billionaires. The country was ranked fourth place in the world's population of billionaires that includes business magnates Lakshmi Mittal, Mukesh Ambani, Anil Ambani,...
- India's 40 Richest. Karmali, Naazneen; Kumar, C. N. Krishna; Vorasarun, Chaniga; Miller, Matthew // Forbes Asia;11/26/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p52
The article presents information on the 40 richest people in India in 2007. The four richest Indians are worth an astonishing $180 billion. Steel tycoon Lakshmi Mittal, who lives in London, England is No. 1 again, worth $51 billion, but Mukesh Ambani, whose Reliance Industries is India's most...
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani. // Chemical Business;Jan1998, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p51
Profiles Mukesh and Anil Ambani, the top executives of Reliance Industries Ltd. Reliance's projects in the Indian chemical industry under the Ambanis; Investment of the Ambani's in the industry; Accomplishments as head of the company.
- Brothers Anil and Mukesh Advani Ink Gas Deal. Kinetz, Erika // India -- West;7/2/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 32, pA37
The article reports that billionaire brothers Anil and Mukesh Ambani of India have signed a new gas supply agreement on June 25, 2010.
- Ambani brothers join hands for business. Ambani, Mukesh // Business & Economy;May2013, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p20
The article reports on the business partnership agreement worth 36 to 45 billion rupees signed by Mukesh Ambani, chairman of Reliance Industries Ltd. and Anil Ambani, head of Reliance Communications Ltd. for its proposed launched of fourth generation (4G) communications services.
- Dhirubhai's Legacy. // Business Today;1/9/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p36
The article focuses on the legacy of the businessman Dhirubhai Ambani which was passed to his offsprings Mukesh and Anil to head Reliance Industries Ltd. in India.
- Reunion of Ambani Brothers Raises Hope of Deals. MEHRA, PRASHANT; TRIPATHY, DEVIDUTTA // News India Times;01/06/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the speculation that the reunion of the long-feuding billionaire Mukesh and Anil Ambani at the 80th birthday celebration of their father will result to a business partnership again.