- DMK Inc. Madhavan, N. // Business Today;12/26/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p38
The article offers information on the businesses of the Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) family, which is the ruling party in Tamil Nadu, India. It states that DMK covers several businesses including television (TV) and print media, real estate and airlines. It mentions that Sun TV Network Ltd.,...
- Workers Welfare Schemes In Private Firms. // Textile Magazine;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p80
The article highlights the claims of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M. Karunanidhi on his government.
- Stepwell in Gujarat Declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. // India -- West;6/27/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 32, pA36
The article reports that M. Karunanidhi, chief of the South East Asian political party Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam, is seeking a rollback of the price hike in railway fare in India.
- The proxy war. // India Today;11/24/2014, p1
The article reports that according to Muthuvel Karunanidhi, head of DMK Party, the Tamil Nadu government is still controlled by J. Jayalalithaa, former chief minister of the state.
- Nothing in the air for Raja. // India Today;1/10/2011, p24
The article reports that Muthuvel Karunanidhi, chief minister of Tamil Nadu, finalized his list of candidates for the upcoming Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) elections in December 23, 2010, and that the list does not include Andimuthu Raja, as Karunanidhi is trying to distance his party from...
- The Soplifters. Subramanian, Lakshmi // India Today;4/11/2011, p19
The article discusses the campaign freebies being offered by Tamil Nadu's Chief Minister Muthuvel Karunanidhi, and opposition leader Jayalalitha Jayaram in light of the upcoming Assembly elections in India as of April 2011. It reports that despite the state's accumulation of a 100 billion rupee...
- No Quitting. // India Today;7/12/2010, p11
The article provides information on the decision of Tamil Nadu, India Chief Minister M. Karunanidhi to delay his retirement from active politics because of a succession feud between his sons M. K. Alagiri and M. K. Stalin.
- Karuna plea to reclaim island. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);7/15/2013, p1
The article reports that the Supreme Court of New Delhi, India has requested Tamil Nadu, India's Union government to respond against a plea filed by M. Karunanidhi, former chief minister of Tamil Nadu, India for the annulment of a 1974 treaty. Topics discussed includes rights of Tamil Nadu's...
- Karunanidhi Meets Daughter Kanimozhi in Jail. // India -- West;5/27/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 27, pA33
The article reports on the meeting of president of Dravida Munnettra Kazhagam (DMK) political party M. Karunanidhi with his daughter M. K. Kanimozhi, who is in Tihar Jail, New Delhi, India, for her alleged role in the 2G spectrum corruption case.