- Chinese get first look at panda film. Landreth, Jonathan // Hollywood Reporter;5/11/2009, Vol. 409 Issue 37, p5
The article presents information on the release of Disney's Chinese-language animated film "Trail of the Panda." The film about an orphan who saves a twin panda cub separated from its mother nearly was ruined in the 2008 earthquake in China. Twenty-eight members of the film's crew abandoned...
- Local successes. // Inside Tucson Business;5/12/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p1
Features photographs of business people who help drive the Tucson economy. Impact of small business on the U.S. economy.
- Casino preparedness confab set for Oct.10. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/9/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p13
Reports on the plans of Sullivan County Chamber of Commerce to organize a one-day conference to prepare the business community for economic growth in the United States.
- Serial entrepreneurs vs. business owners. Marcus, Morton // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/12/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p13
In this article, the author discusses the difference between serial business innovators (SBI) and business owners, and their importance for the growth of the U.S. economy.
- Michigan turnaround certainly underway. Daly, Pete // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/26/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p1
The article discusses the first five steps in the Business Leaders for Michigan's Turnaround Plan which goal is to get Michigan to be among the top ten states for growth in jobs, the economy and personal income.
- Young entrepreneurs staying in Michigan. Hernandez McGavin, Stephanie // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/28/2015, Vol. 33 Issue 39, p7
The article discusses increasing number of young entrepreneurs in Michigan due to the state's growing economy as per Michael Marzano, Small Business Association of Michigan Director of Government Relations.
- Everyone who is successful must have dreamed of something. // SAY Magazine;Special Issue 2012, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including impact of entrepreneurs on economic development of communities, lack of success of band members when presented with job opportunities and the path of entrepreneurship.
- Managing Risks of Venture Entrepreneurship. Lopatina, Elena U.; Tselih, Cristina N.; Chugunova, Elena V.; Ostrovskaya, Viktoria N. // Asian Social Science;Dec2014 Special Issue, Vol. 10, p191
The authors ground the necessity of managing risks of venture entrepreneurship; construct algorithm of formation and introduction of a system of risk-management while operating venture entrepreneurship; analyze the rationality of its realization at the regional scale and influence on venture...
- Technological park establishment as a factor of innovative economy development. Teletov, A. S.; Sirik, Ju. A. // Marketing & Management of Innovations;2013, Issue 4, p143
The aim of the article. The purpose of this article is to offer establishment in one of the typical regional centers of Ukraine. It is innovative form of business and economic activity - technological park with close cooperation of business and science. The results of the analysis. It has been...