Easy does it
- Strong sales for Furniture123. // Cabinet Maker;01/05/2001, Issue 5219, p2
Discloses that electronic furniture retailers Furniture 123 experienced improved sales in the last quarter of 2000.
- When the going gets tough. Pamben, Evenly // Cabinet Maker;4/6/2007, Issue 5532, p10
The article focuses on the effect of online market to the business performance of Furniture123.Co.UK, specially to its retailers. It could be noted that the company had taken pre-emptive action in expecting a tough few months throughout the furniture retail sector. It has been argued that the...
- Q&A…. // Cabinet Maker;6/17/2011, Issue 5742, p21
The article presents questions and answers related to the furniture industry including the pitfalls of selling furniture online, the advantages of buying at Furniture 123 and five-year business projection for Furniture 123.
- More time online. // Cabinet Maker;1/26/2007, Issue 5522, p4
The article announces awards presented to online retailers of house furnishings in Great Britain. The Best Interiors Web site was presented to Halo Furnishings for its good product information and efficient online service. Finalists of the awards included Furniture123.Co.UK, which was praised as...
- Furniture tops the poll. // Cabinet Maker;1/28/2005, Issue 5423, p4
Recognizes Furniture123.co.UK as the first retailer to win the Furniture Awards Business Excellence category in Great Britain. Corporate history; Company operations; Reputation of the company in the furniture industry.
- Access made easy. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p6
Highlights the features of Great Britain-based furniture retailer Furniture123.co.uk's Web site.
- Beeb.com deal. // Cabinet Maker;01/19/2001, Issue 5221, p3
Reports that BBC Furniture electronic retailer Furniture 123 has boosted its online presence by completing a deal with commercial Web site beeb.com. Retailers joining the deal.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p2
Presents news items concerning the cabinet and furniture industry in Great Britain as of December 2000. Decision of Conroys store to change its name to SofaZone; Furniture 123's offering of discounts on home and garden products at its Web site; Environmental consultancy Entec's holding of...
- Pioneer of the online frontier. // Cabinet Maker;1/21/2005, Issue 5422, p95
This article focuses on the success of Furniture 123. Set up in May 1999, it began trading six months later. The past year and more has seen consistent profitability, with sales continuing to enjoy significant increases. The plain truth is that running an e-commerce business properly is very...