Your questions answered
- Direct furniture 37 Claremont road. // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p10
Features the customer service at the retail store of Direct Furniture in Great Britain.
- Marriotts 91-103 new road. // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p11
Features Marriotts furniture retail store in Great Britain, offering favorable customer service and furniture availability and variety.
- Atkinsons -- best store. // Cabinet Maker;5/12/2006, Issue 5487, p26
The article relates a visit to the Atkinsons furniture store in Preston, England to evaluate the customer services, in the guise of purchasing a bed. The salesman was helpful in giving information about beds which best suit the budget including the store promotions. He gave a good impression of...
- Landmark Home Furnishings 5 victory retail park. // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p11
Reports on the customer service at Landmark Home Furnishings store in Great Britain.
- Mystery Shopper Belfast. // Cabinet Maker;03/30/2001, Issue 5231, p10
Observes customer services of various home furnishings in Great Britain. Lack of service commitment at Sofa Workshop; Incompetence of assistant and sales people at Habitat; Confidence and competence of sales people at Reid & Leather.
- Support safe shopping and fill in the form. // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2001, Issue 5243, p7
Evaluates customer service, salespeople's product knowledge, and store display at various furniture stores in Bath, England. Selection of furniture; Salesman's acknowledgement of customers; Interest to make sales.
- Mystery Shopper Portsmouth: MFI. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2001, Issue 5245, p11
Comments on the furniture shopping assistance of MFI Home Works in Portsmouth, England. Failure of staff to acknowledge customers; Inability to provide information; Dissatisfaction of customer value.
- Multiyork. // Cabinet Maker;06/09/2000, Issue 5191/5192, p10
Focuses on the customer service given by furniture store Multiyork in Great Britain.
- Wesley-Barrell. Avenue, Queens // Cabinet Maker;06/09/2000, Issue 5191/5192, p11
Focuses on the customer service given by furniture store Wesley-Barrell in Great Britain.