Grange raises its profile with London store
- Clement Joscelyne unsold. // Cabinet Maker;7/13/2012, Issue 5796, p6
The article reports that there is no opportunity of sale of whole business of furniture retailer Clement Joscelyne Ltd. been materialized and the last remaining store will close at the end of the July 2012.
- Making a Virtue Out of a Necessity. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;10/23/98, Issue 5111, p8
Features the Clement Joscelyne's Bishop Stortford store. Reopening of the store following a fire incident; Brief history of the company; Design and fixtures of the renovated store; Total staff; Projected store sales.
- Group hug. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2004, Issue 5415, p29
Features the Clement Joscelyne store Web site in Great Britain. Coverage of the Web site; Practicality of the information presented; Availability of data on the company's history. INSET: The verdict.
- Clement Joscelyne comes to Cambridge. // Cabinet Maker;11/20/2009, Issue 5664, p5
The article reports that a new store was opened by independent furniture retailer Clement Joscelyne in Cambridge, England.
- 18 months' detention for arsonist, 14, who destroyed flagship store. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p2
Reports that a 14-year-old boy has been sentenced to 18 months of detention for setting fire to Clement Joscelyne's flagship store in Bishop's Stortford in Great Britain in May 1997. Background on the incident; Events surrounding the boy's prosecution; Damages incurred from the fire.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;8/10/2007, Issue 5550, p5
The article offers news briefs in the furniture industry in Great Britain. The kitchen specialist In-toto has updated its web site that features large rotating images of contemporary and classic kitchens. Trade bodies have warned the companies that it will face an additional tax bill if councils...
- Grange opens larger flagship store in Paris. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;05/21/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p52
Announces the opening of furniture chain, Grange's flagship showroom in Paris, France in April 2001. Company background; Grange's product line; Showroom features.
- New independent opens at former Clement Joscelyne site. // Cabinet Maker;12/14/2012, Issue 5817, p6
The article reports that Scarlett Rose opened a furniture shop Clement Joscelyne Ltd.'s Bishop Stortford branch on December 8, 2012.
- Clement Joscelyne closes Brentwood store after 25 years' trading. // Cabinet Maker;3/23/2012, Issue 5780, p4
The article reports that Clement Joscelyne Ltd. will close its furniture shop branch in Brentwood, England on April 9, 2012 after almost 25 years of its trading.