More House Works closures
- FX likely to be broken up. // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2006, Issue 5511, p4
The article reports that Furniture Express Inc. are likely to close its stores after administrator PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PWC) said it was unlikely the business would be sold as a single unit in Great Britain. The company hopes that chain will have to be broken up before it can be sold. PWC...
- Administrators appointed at WBH. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2014, Issue 5892, p6
The article announces the appointment of professional services company PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as administrator at England-based furniture manufacturer Woodberry Brothers & Haines Ltd. in July 2014 after Woodberry's financial difficulties and failure to look for buyer of its investment.
- C-T supplier fails. // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2005, Issue 5462, p5
Reports on the business failure of Peter Cook International PLC in Great Britain. Agreement between Peter Cook and Christie-Tyler company; Plan of PriceWaterhouseCoopers to sell Peter Cook; Annual turnover and book value of Peter Cook.
- Views. Adamson, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2005, Issue 5434, p9
Comments on the findings of PriceWaterhouseCoopers on retail price deflation of furniture. Responsibility of the retailers in the retail price deflation; Importance of investing in the company for the long-term; Need for selling the products on something other than its price.
- SET REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA. Allegrezza, Ray // Casual Living;Mar2013, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p72
The article focuses on the use of social media in the casual living retail industry. According to a 2013 survey of 11,000 shoppers globally, digital technology continues to influence the way consumers interact but it does not displace the in-store shopping experience. PricewaterhouseCoopers...
- Accounting giant weighs Connecticut consolidation. Dzikowski, Don // Westchester County Business Journal;07/27/98, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p5
Reports on the plan of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP to expand in Stamford, Connecticut. Lease for expansion space; Consolidation of the offices of the company.
- Former Pricewaterhouse execs form consultancy. Greene, Jay // Crain's Detroit Business;11/1/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p24
The article reports that the partners at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in Detroit, Michigan have formed a strategic advisory firm, Quantum Group, to help auto-related, health care or other public and private companies.
- CASE STUDY: Price water house coopers. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jun2011, p57
The article offers information on the internal networking programme of Pricewaterhousecoopers LLP at the Ritz-Carlton Powerscourt near Dublin, Ireland.
- London retains title of city with biggest clout. // Financial Management;Jul/Aug2011, p9
The article comments on a report by business services company PricewaterhouseCoopers that found London, England has the world's greatest economic clout in 2011 despite England's financial crisis due to its strong currency and the percentage of workforce employed in the financial and business...