- FOREIGN RELATIONS. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Uganda;Sep2009, p7
The article presents information on the relations of Uganda with other countries, including its friendly ties with Western nations and North Korea.
- FOREIGN RELATIONS. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Uganda;Nov2009, p7
The article presents information on the relations of Uganda with other countries, including its friendly ties with Western nations, North Korea and Iran.
- PIPA-Knowledge Networks Poll: Americans on North Korea: Questionnaire. // World Public Opinion Poll - Region United States & Canada;2003, p1
The article presents the statistics of the survey results by the Program on International Policy Attitudes (PIPA)-Knowledge Networks Poll regarding the international relations of the U.S. to North Korea.
- FOREIGN RELATIONS. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Republic of the Suda;Nov2010, p8
The article focuses on the foreign relations of the Republic of Sudan, specifically its ties with countries like North Korea and Libya and its support for regional insurgencies such as Ethiopian Islamic Jihad, Hamas, and Hezbollah.
- Huanqiu: China Should Have Confidence in China-DPRK Ties. // Chinascope;May/Jun2012, Issue 57, p47
The article discusses a report on strategic relations between China and North Korea, published in the March 3, 2012 issue of "Huanqiu" journal.
- Foreign Relations. // North Korea Country Review;2011, p84
The article provides an overview of the foreign relations of North Korea, with details on its relationship with South Korea and its diplomatic relations with many Western countries.
- Deep Gulf Divides the Two Koreas. Yoon Pyung-joong // Korea Focus;Autumn2008, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p43
The author offers his thoughts on the division of North Korea and South Korea. He said that supporters of the Sunshine Policy are convinced that Koreans would be able to attain unity eventually if they ease the tension through mutual assistance and dialogues. He also mentions that Koreans share...
- North Korea Stokes Global Fury with Nuclear Test. // Moderate Voice;2/12/2013, p9
The article mentions the global fury stirred up by the nuclear test conducted by North Korea, with its warning of a stronger action to follow in the event of the translation of the ensuing wave of global condemnation into tougher sanctions.
- Despite Continuing Political Tensions Between The United States. // AirGuide Online.com;5/11/2009, p1
The article reports on the confirmation from Pyongyang that Americans are able to travel on tours to North Korea, despite the continuing political tensions between the country and the U.S. Accordingly, the announcement has made it confirmed that Americans can come to North Korean again beginning...