International Calendar ... December 21 & 28, 2009
- International Calendar. // Fertility Weekly;1/19/2009, p18
A calendar of events related to global fertility congress and conferences in January-September 2009 is presented which includes 13th World Congress on Human Reproduction, 7th Conference of the Pacific Rim Society for Fertility and Sterility, and 3rd International IVI Congress.
- International Calendar . . . February 23, 2009. // Fertility Weekly;2/23/2009, p18
A calendar of events related to international reproductive health conferences and seminars from March 5, 2009 to October 3, 2009 is presented which includes the Reproductive Health 2009, the 13th World Congress on Human Reproduction, and the 9th International Congress of Andrology.
- International Calendar ... June 28, 2010. // Fertility Weekly;6/28/2010, p18
A calendar of events related to fertility July 2010 to July 2011 is presented which includes the 27th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology in Stockholm, Sweden, the Third World Congress on Mild Approaches in Assisted Reproduction in Yokohama , Japan, and...
- International Calendar . . . August 23, 2010. // Fertility Weekly;8/23/2010, p18
A calendar of events related to fertility and human reproductive science from September 2010 to October 2012 is presented which includes the 20th World Congress on Fertility and Sterility in Munich, Germany on September 12-16, 2010, the Fertility 2011 conference in Dublin, Ireland on January...
- International Calendar. // Fertility Weekly;12/22/2008, p18
A calendar of events related to human reproduction for December 22-29, 2008 is presented including the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Society for the Study of Reproduction, the 27th Annual Meeting of the Society for Reproductive Biology and Comparative Endocrinology, and the 13th World Congress on...
- Cross-border reproductive care: a review of the literature. Hudson, Nicky; Culley, Lorraine; Blyth, Eric; Norton, Wendy; Rapport, Frances; Pacey, Allan // Reproductive BioMedicine Online (Reproductive Healthcare Limited;Jun2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p673
Cross-border reproductive care (CBRC) has attracted considerable attention in media and professional publications. The aim of this review is to present a critical narrative overview of the published evidence on CBRC. A systematic search of key academic databases was undertaken with no time...
- The Effects of Maternal Exposure to Perfluorinated Chemicals on Fecundity. // Fertility Weekly;5/25/2009, p6
The article reports on the effects of perfluorinated chemicals exposure on human fecundity. It notes that fecundity may be reduced through common maternal exposure to prefluorooctanoate (PFOA) and perfluorooctane (PFOS) which both belong to a class of perfluorinated chemicals. A study which aims...
- Examination of the Impact of Chemotherapy. // Fertility Weekly;1/21/2002, p16
Examines the biological basis and clinical aspects of chemotherapy and fertility. Impact of cytotoxic chemotherapy on gametogenesis; Option for patients undergoing cytostatic therapy; Adverse effects associated with cytostatic chemotherapy.
- Conference Abstracts. Mitchell, Julie // Fertility Weekly;12/9/2002, p20
Presents information on various conference abstracts concerning human fertility and reproductive health. Topic on endometrial expression and chromosomal location of the porcine bone morphogenic protein receptor-IB gene; Subject of using conditional gene inactivation to study signaling pathways...