- Start-up. // Revolution (14605953);Sep2009, p9
The article reviews the web site for travellers and tourists to earn money by uploading video reviews located at simonseeks.com; with tie-ups with Opodo, Total Stay, Octopus Travel, Hostelbookers and Travel Republic; and is expanding the list to become one of the top ten travel places within one...
- META, EVEN BETTER. Livingston, Catharine // National Geographic Adventure;Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p24
The article reviews several web sites related to tourism including voyij.com, bing.com/travel, and optifly.com.
- Get Money Back! O'Neill, Sean // Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel;Sep2009, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p34
The article reviews several web sites of interest to travelers including Yapta, Orbitz and Where's cool available at wherescool.com.
- SOCIAL CLIMBING. Carroll, David // Travel Weekly Australia;6/5/2009, Issue 113, p24
The article reports on the implication of the online social networking forums to people and companies in the travel industry. Social networking sites like Facebook, YouTube and MySpace are places where people create their own profiles and share opinions and news. In the industry, Virtual Tourist...
- MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! // Travel Weekly (UK);7/2/2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2025, p36
The article reviews several websites providing travel and tourism information located one at Translate.google.com, one at Spottedbylocals.com, and last at joobillcom.
- MYSTERY SHOPPER. // Travel Weekly (UK);3/15/2012, Issue 2108, p36
The article reviews several web sites related to travel including Holiday Shed, located at www.holidayshed.com, Broadway Travel, located at www.broadwaytravel.com, from the company Broadway Travel and Fleetway Travel, located at www.fleetwaytravel.com, from Fleetway Travel PLC.
- TripAdvisor. // AirGuide Online.com;11/9/2009, p9
The article reports on the acquisition of Kuxun.cn, the second-largest online travel-related web site in China, by TripAdvisor LLC.
- Those who plan together, travel together. Moline, Julie // Entrepreneur;Jan2009, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p22
The article reviews several Web sites including flight-club.org from Flight Club, worldmatelive.com from WorldMate Inc. and marriottrewards.com from Marriott Rewards Insiders.
- Reach out with the latest technology. Mayling, Samantha // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/2/2007, Issue 2791, p50
No abstract available.