Cox Las Vegas Deals 50-Mbps Internet
- THE LIST: WIRELESS, CABLE & SATELLITE PROVIDERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2015 Book of Lists, p18
The article presents a list of the top cable, wireless and satellite providers in Las Vegas, Nevada as of December 2014, including Cox Communications, CenturyLink and Verizon Wireless.
- Seven VoIP Lessons from the Real World. Hamilton, Laura K. // Communications Technology;May2003, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p60
Presents several lessons on starting a voice over Internet Protocol service. Importance of backoffice; Information on the technical trial approach of Cox Communications, a cable telephony technology company; Skill issue of cable operators.
- Cox Tests Priority-Based Internet Usage. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;2/2/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p11
The article reports that Cox Communications, a cable operator in the U.S., will test a new Internet traffic management system in Arkansas and Kansas in February 2009. According to the company, this technology automatically ensures that all time-sensitive Internet traffic moves without delay. The...
- Roanoke Test Goes Commercial. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;12/22/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p21
Deals with the launching of the voice-over-Internet protocol service of circuit-switched telephony firm Cox Communications Inc. in Roanoke, Virginia. Significance of the launch of the Cox Digital Telephone in Roanoke; Services offered to phone subscribers; Pricing of the telephony service.
- COX GETS READY FOR VoIP. // Cable World (10427228);6/23/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p36
Reports on the plan of Cox Communications to offer voice over Internet Protocol networks in the U.S. Companies included in the plan of Cox; Benefits of the plan to the company.
- Cox launches G1GABLAST gigabit Internet service in Washington DC metro area of north Virginia. // FttX;Dec2015, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p6
The article focuses on the move of Cox Communications Inc., the cable and broadband company and the subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, to launch gigabit Internet service for residential customers in northern Virginia. It reports that the company is expanding the availability of residential gigabit...
- Excellence born of necessity. Rolls, Jay // CED;Feb2004, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p36
Reports that Cox Communications builds its own Internet telephony backbone. Business strategy; Continuance of its Internet services; Condition of Cox's Internet business.
- Cox rings up second VoIP market. // CED;Dec2004, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p14
Reports on Cox Communications Inc.'s selection of Tulsa, Oklahoma as its second site to launch IP-based telephony services. Use of traditional circuit switched technology in the twelve of Cox's fourteen telephony markets; Company operations; Products and services offered by the company.
- Future holds more than cable TV for Cox. Hart, Katherine // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);3/4/96, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p6
Reports on Cox Communications' preparation for the telecommunications revolutions through diversifications and alliances. Contract with the US Navy to provide services among the former's three local installations; Pilot projects with Tulane University and Entergy; Alliance with Sprint Corp.,...