Ex-Digeo CEO Joins Thomson Technicolor
- MINING FOR AUDIENCES WITH METADATA. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/7/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 43, p19
The article offers information on a panel discussion which focuses on the use of metadata by the over-the-top content providers from social media and presents views of Greg Gudorf from Pure Flix Digital and Tom Mohler from Olympusat Holdings on metadata.
- TECHNICOLOR TO LAUNCH DIGITAL CONTENT BUSINESS. Gil, Billy // Home Media Magazine;12/28/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 51, p9
The article reports on the launching of a digital content delivery and device management business of Technicolor headed by its General Manager Greg Gudorf and Executive Vice President Peter Lee. Among the areas of focus of the business are the convergence of content, doud-based applications and...
- Technicolor accelerates content production compliant with UHD Alliance specifications. // Indiantelevision.com;12/14/2015, p1
The article reports that media and entertainment service provider Technicolor SA has accelerated its content production in compliance with Ultra High Definition (UHD) displays and content specifications as a response to the specifications issued by UHD Alliance consortium in 2015 in India.
- For The Record. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/12/2016, pA02
A correction to an article on selling its set-top box business by networking systems firm Cisco Systems to communication services firm Technicolor, that was published in the February 11, 2016 issue is presented.
- Cox, Sony Break New HD Ground in S.D. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;4/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p29
Reports on the collaboration between Cox Communications, Sony Corp. and the baseball team San Diego Padres for a multi-player high-definition television (HDTV) initiative for the 2004 baseball season. Remarks from Greg Gudorf, senior vice-president of digital platform for Sony Corp. of America;...
- Digeo Looks To January Rollout Of Retail STB. TARR, GREG // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/15/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p32
The article reports that Digeo, a cable television set-top solutions manufacturer, is preparing two Moxi digital set-top boxes for market including a version intended for retail distribution in 2009. According to Greg Gudorf, president of Digeo, the first device to reach the market will be...
- Digeo Unveils Moxi HD DVR, Inks Amazon Partnership. Suciu, Peter // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/26/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p34
This article announces the consumer availability of Digeo's Moxi high-definition digital video recorder (HD DVR), a premium home-entertainment system that includes no monthly fee or embedded advertising. In addition, Digeo announced that Amazon.com would be the exclusive launched retailer for...
- DVR Venture Digeo Slashes Its Staff In Half. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;1/21/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p15
The article reports on the mass lay-off at Digeo. The company laid-off 80 employees halting the development of its retail high-definition digital video recorders. These employees held positions that are not vital to product development. Meanwhile, Digeo's president and chief operating officer...
- Digeo Introduces Retail Moxi Devices. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/29/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p4
The article reports on the introduction of the Moxi-branded cable-centric multimedia product line by Digeo at the International Consumer Electronics Show in 2007. Digeo chief executive officer (CEO) Mike Fidler and Digeo president Greg Gudorf participated in the effort to launch the products at...