- test your iCarly I.Q. // People;10/14/2009 People Special, p74
A quiz concerning the "iCarly" television program is presented.
- Nick's 'iCarly' is a Big-Time Lead-in. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;1/25/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p36
The article reports on the 11.2 million audience who watch the "iCarly" television program in the U.S. on January 22, 2010.
- TUF Returns. Bergeron, Rich // Ultimate MMA;May/June2013, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p78
The article reviews the television program and reality show "The Ultimate Fighter" in 2013, featuring the well-rounded cast of Team Jones versus Team Sonnen.
- LOFT IN AMERICA. // Daily Variety;6/8/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 48, p31
The article reports on "iCarly" television program which became a cultural phenomenon and celebrating its 100th episode that has been among the top 10 shows in markets in several countries including Germany, Brazil, and Great Britain.
- 'Dark' lights TNT's fuse. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;7/17/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 10, p2
The article focuses on the popularity of the television program "Dark Blue" in the U.S. During its opening days, the program attracted over 3.5 million viewers around the country. It also drew over 3.8 million viewers for its season-two premiere. TNT was also planning to increase the number of...
- TV's Most Powerful Teen. Armstrong, Jennifer // Entertainment Weekly;
This article discusses the children's television program "iCarly," starring Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, and Nathan Kress.
- WHAT to WATCH: Saturday. Greenblatt, Leah; Wheat, Alynda // Entertainment Weekly;9/7/2007, Issue 952, p74
The article offers suggestions of television programs for viewers to watch on Saturday, September 8, 2007. Television show suggestions include the science fiction show "Torchwood," and the children's show "iCarly." The dance along version of the made-for-television program "High School Musical...
- My Real Imaginary Friends: iCarly and the Power of Hyperreality. LaTouche, Jason // Americana (1553-8931);5/ 1/2011, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p2
The article discusses the power of hyperreality and the children's television program "iCarly." It suggests that television is an intimate media form where as viewers watch week after week, they feel increasingly close to the characters. The program is considered the most popular live action...
- House of Pain. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;5/25/2007, Issue 935, p74
The article reviews the reality television program "The Ultimate Fighter 5."