- Look at Us Now. Willis, Ken // Auto Racing Digest;Sep99, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p28
Features the events leading into the success of NASCAR in the sport and business of stock car racing. Includes the formation of NASCAR; Construction of Darlington Raceway; Construction of Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida; Labor unrest at the Talladega 500 racing series...
- NASCAR Winston Cup Points Standings, 1972-2000. // Auto Racing Digest;Sep2001, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p62
Lists the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing's Winston Cup points standings from 1972 to 2000.
- Summer Blockbuster. Pearce, Al // AutoWeek;07/19/99, Vol. 49 Issue 30, p56
Focuses on developments related to the United States-based stock car racing body National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) as of July 19, 1999. Car racing drivers' performance; Changes in corporate sponsorship deals.
- Consistency counts. Pearce, Al // AutoWeek;12/13/99, Vol. 49 Issue 52, p34
Focuses on the 1999 season of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) Winstop Cup racing in the United States. Achievements of Dale Jarrett en route to his first Winston Cup championship; Jarrett's opponents for the championship; Achievements of rookie Tony Stewart;...
- Pretty predictable. Pearce, Al // AutoWeek;12/13/99, Vol. 49 Issue 52, p37
Focuses on the 1999 season of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) Busch Series in the United States. Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s repeat as champion of the series; Achievements of Earnhardt in the 1999 season; Matt Kenseth's achievements in the 1999 season; List of race winners.
- 2 years old & already a tradition. Hayes, Tom // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/24/95, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p28C
Features the Brickyard 400 event in the 1995 400 Festival, to be sponsored by the National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing, in Indianapolis, Indiana. Awards to be given in the event.
- NASCAR Racing. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2004, p955
Presents a listing of the Winston Cup champions from 1949-2002 and other NASCAR racing winners. NASCAR Rookie of the Year from 1958-2002; Daytona 500 Winners from 1959-2033.
- Solid gold. Edsall, Larry // Automotive News;5/15/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5604, p4i
Focuses on the success of the National Association of Stock Car Racing's (NASCAR) marketing approach. Growth of NASCAR races; Sales of NASCAR race items; Comment by Bill Seaborn, NASCAR manager of publications and licensing; Profile of NASCAR fans.
- Can Nascar Run in Bigger Circles? Taylor III, Alex // Fortune;2/5/1996, Vol. 133 Issue 2, p38
Discusses whether stock-car racing will move from a regional platform to a national one. No lack of sponsors; Limited national appeal; Regions where the Winston Cup holds races being too small for crowds and traffic; The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (Nascar) hesitant to add to...