AT&T's U-Verse TV Hits 2 Million Subs
- IBM, AT&T expand SMB tools for collaboration. Ferguson, Renee Boucher // eWeek;3/7/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p26
The article informs that computer industry firms International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) and AT&T Corp. are combining forces to provide small and midsize businesses (SMBs) with more options for collaboration over the Internet. The pair announced the new offering, called IBM Workplace...
- Small business advantage. // Telephony;04/14/97, Vol. 232 Issue 15, p44
Features AT&T Corp.'s Universal Business Card designed for small businesses in the United States.
- New AT&T Wi-Fi Solution Connects Businesses and their Customers. // Broadband Monthly Newsletter;Mar2015, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p7
The article reports on the AT&T Wi-Fi-Small Site, a Wi-Fi solution from telecommunications company AT&T, which lets businesses with small locations provide free public Wi-Fi to their customers. It says that the AT&T Wi-Fi-Small Site includes public and private networks, keeps businesses going in...
- Phone company sees potential threat in Internet telephony. Markley, Jennifer // Inside Tucson Business;6/17/96, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the concerns of AT&T Corp. on the possibility of communication by sound over the Internet. Problem on bandwidth restriction; Possible loss of revenues; Availability of voice capabilities from online services; Issue of the need to regulate Internet-based telephony as a common carrier.
- AT&T Internet service passes 150 subscribers. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/10/96, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p30
Reports on AT&T Corp.'s signing up of subscribers to its Internet access service. Delivery of software in three weeks' time; Promotion by AT&T of free access to long distance customers.
- New web server spins for AT&T. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;10/24/94, Vol. 227 Issue 17, p18
Reports on the American Telephone and Telegraph Co.'s (AT&T) launching of two servers on the Internet. Servers' ability to disseminate a range of information about AT&T; Customers' benefits in placing orders for AT&T products and services.
- AT&T joins the Internet wars. Kapadia, Reshma // Telephony;8/21/95, Vol. 229 Issue 8, p8
Reports on AT&T Corp.'s launching of AT&T WorldNet Access Internet Service. Competitors; Features of AT&T WorldNet; Services to be offered by AT&T WorldNet.
- AT&T kicks off high-speed Internet access. Wallace, Bob // InfoWorld;3/14/94, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p1
Reports on American Telephone and Telegraph Co.'s (AT&T) inauguration of high-speed and high-volume access options nationwide to the Internet. Plans to offer dial-up connections; Offer of access as high as 1.024Mbps through its frame relay links; Availability of the service on March 1994;...
- AT&T unveils Internet strategy. Wingfield, Nick // InfoWorld;8/21/95, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p14
Reports on AT&T Corp.'s plan to become an Internet access provider for businesses and consumers. Profile of the three divisions formed by AT&T to assist in its new venture.