- Ask Dr. Jane. Drucker, Jane // Lesbian News;Nov2006, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p32
The article presents questions and answers related to relationships. A reader asks for advice regarding her relationship with her ill sister whom she is not close with. Another reader asks how to tell her girlfriend regarding household chores and keeping the house clean.
- Ask Heloise. // Good Housekeeping;Aug2009, Vol. 249 Issue 2, p48
The article offers suggestion on housekeeping including one on daily-shower-cleaning spray, another on cleaning carpets, and yet another on smelly wood dressers.
- Ask Heloise. // Good Housekeeping;Oct2009, Vol. 249 Issue 4, p40
The article presents questions and answers related to spot cleaning including a question on how to remove a black water stain from a houseplant pot, another on removing cooked-on grease from a cookie sheet where no dough was placed and a question on removing scattered spots of a lip balm on a...
- Total Time Savers. // Good Housekeeping;Jan2010, Vol. 250 Issue 1, p33
The aricle offers tips for organizing wallet and for cleaning fridges. It is suggested that wallet should be made slim to give space for more cash. Contents and receipts should be sorted out so that they can be filed or discarded. For cleaning fridge, it is suggested that everything should be...
- Deskunking the Dog. Franke, Sharon // Good Housekeeping;Sep2000, Vol. 231 Issue 3, p62
Presents facts and myths on home economics and maintenance. Methods for deskunking dogs; Removal of red wine stains on table cloths; Way to deodorize a refrigerator.
- Ask an expert. // Australian House & Garden;Jun2009, p170
The article presents questions and answers related to home maintenance and decoration which includes, one on the cleaning of loose cotton sofa covers, one on replacement of old roof and guttering with products from manufacturer Colorbond, and one on how to take care of a lime tree.
- good(enough). // Good Housekeeping;Apr2008, Vol. 246 Issue 4, p32
The article presents two questions and answers related to housekeeping, including how to clean jets in a spa tub and how to remove self-adhesive shelf paper.
- Good advice. // Good Housekeeping;Feb2006, Vol. 242 Issue 2, p26
The article presents questions and answers related to housekeeping. One person asks about the best way to eliminate fruit flies. Another person asks how to clean fingerprint powder out of carpeting. A reader asks for advice in keeping the toilet from getting black streaks. Another reader asks...
- QA. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);5/29/2006, Vol. 58 Issue 22, p64
The article presents questions and answers related to cooking and housekeeping. One reader asks the best way to cook salmon. Another seeks for techniques in preventing pasta from going sticky. Another reader wants to know if there is a natural product which can be used to keep refrigerator...