- Total Time Savers. // Good Housekeeping;Jan2010, Vol. 250 Issue 1, p33
The aricle offers tips for organizing wallet and for cleaning fridges. It is suggested that wallet should be made slim to give space for more cash. Contents and receipts should be sorted out so that they can be filed or discarded. For cleaning fridge, it is suggested that everything should be...
- Total Time Savers. // Good Housekeeping;Dec2012, Vol. 255 Issue 6, p35
The article offers housekeeping advice including how to safely dispose of broken glass, how to clean spilled glitter, and how to store necklaces so they won't tangle.
- TIME SHAVERS. // Redbook;Aug2010, Vol. 215 Issue 2, p30
The article presents suggestions on house cleaning.
- A selection from `Housekeeping'. Robinson, Marilynne // Victoria;Apr98, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p76
Presents an excerpt from `Housekeeping,' a novel by Marilynne Robinson and some home cleaning tips and products. Environmentally safe products featured by the Seventh Generation catalog; Washing linens; Use of natural products to renew crystals and brass.
- on my mind. Ellis, Rosemary // Good Housekeeping;Jan2011, Vol. 252 Issue 1, p17
An introduction to the journal is presented which mentions the focus of the issue is on methods of decluttering households.
- Spring clean your closet. Drake, Jessica // Coastal Living;Mar2013, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p18
The article offers instructions for cleaning and organizing a clothes closet.
- 23 easy organizing ideas for your entire life. Hsieh, Emily // Redbook;Jan2013, Vol. 220 Issue 1, p100
The article offers tips on how to organize personal things in houses to make them look always clean.
- The HOUSECLEANING Cure. Simons, Deborah R. // Today's Christian Woman;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p52
The article offers advice to wives on how to have system for housekeeping. Daily duties are composed of fast, simple cleanups which get the house into acceptable form. For the actual cleaning, there are four basic systems. These are: clean by the clock, clean by the room, clean by the job and...
- Order in the house. Lush, Shannon // Australian House & Garden;Mar2010, p232
The article provides information related to household management. The author suggests emptying the garbage everyday, sorting the dirty laundry, and cleaning the refrigerator before shopping. The author believes that cleaning is fun when the family does it together and that a little order among...