- Vending ramps up new forms of payment. Fuhrman, Elizabeth // Beverage Industry;Jan2010, Vol. 101 Issue 1, p46
The article focuses on the new payment and display choices on vending machines in the U.S. It presents a forecast by Euromonitor International which reveals that the growth in packaged drinks vending is expected to be sluggish in 2013 while beverages are expected to increase their vending sales....
- NEWS BRIEFS. // ISO & Agent Weekly;4/11/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 13, p3
The article offers news briefs. Fifth Third Bancorp will not comment on its bid to purchase National City Corp., JCB Co. Ltd. wants to expand its international reach through partnerships with other firms such as Discover Financial Services and American Express Co., and the sales of USA...
- ACQUIRERS. // ISO & Agent Weekly;12/30/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 47, p1
An abstract of the article "AmEx Moving Ahead With Third-Party Acquirer Effort" is presented.
- Playing your cards fairly. Reed, David // Data Strategy;Feb2009, p3
The author ponders on the issue of unfair processing among credit card companies and points out the lack of transparency on the part of the lenders when it comes to data on which their lending decisions are being based, citing annual percentage rate (APR) increases as case in point.
- Tanzanian Bank Expands National Parks' Card Acceptance. Chibber, Ankush // CardLine;11/12/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 47, p2
The article reports on the expansion of the payment card acceptance system in the Tanzania National Parks by Cooperative Rural Development Bank Ltd.
- Low Cost Airline To Accept Cards. // CardLine;2/5/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p51
The article reports on the deal of Viva Macau Airlines with GuestLogix Inc. regarding the installation of GuestLogix handhelds and the retail transaction platform, which accepts credit cards for all onboard flight transactions in Macau, China.
- Self-serve soda... // Current Health 2;Nov92, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p27
Reports on a newly developed vending machine that can dispense 18 flavors of soda into customers' own empty one- and two-liter plastic soda bottles. Currently being tested in some supermarkets; Self-cleaning; Rinsing of empty bottles; Direct recycling of used bottles.
- ...And really fresh fries. // Current Health 2;Nov92, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p27
Describes a new vending machine that uses dehydrated potato dough and hot canola oil to cook fresh french fries right in the machine. A dollar cost of about 33 hot fries dispensed within one minute; Current tests on military bases worldwide.
- Pass the fries. // Current Health 1;Nov92, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p2
Discusses a new vending machine that makes fresh french fries in about one minute. Potato dough and hot oil; Cost of about 33 fries; Use on military bases.