The Stent Man
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;10/20/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 204, p4
This article focuses on the merger agreement signed between Cardiac Science and Opto Circuits.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;12/3/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 234, p2
The article reports on the plan of Opto Circuits to conduct a short-form merger to completely acquire Cardiac Science.
- Opto Circuits buys Unetixs Vascular for $9.7M in cash. // Medical Device Daily;7/30/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 147, p2
This article reports on the acquisition of Unetixs Vascular, a specialist in the detection of peripheral arterial disease, by Opto Circuits.
- Opto Circuits in $68M Critcare buy; MAS sells procurement operation. // Diagnostics & Imaging Week;2/28/2008, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p2
The article reports on the definitive agreement signed by Opto Circuits to acquire Criticare Systems. The offering price represents a premium of 65% to the average price of Criticare common stock. Opto managing director Vinod Ramnani said they are delighted to expand their presence in patient...
- Smart sensor. Menon, Amarnath K. // India Today;12/ 8/2008, p17
The article reports on the success of Vinod Ramnani in managing Opto Circuits (India) Limited (OCI). In 2008, the company generates an annual turnover of over 460 crore Indian rupees. Ramnani, an engineering graduate, initially started selling boots in the U.S. before he got a job that made use...
- Acquisition Champion. BALASUBRAMANYAM, K. R. // Business Today;7/24/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p68
The article profiles Muniswamy Srinivas, head of finance for medical device manufacturer Opto Circuits of Bangalore, India, who is one of the top chief financial officers (CFOs) in the country in 2011 chosen by the "Business Today" journal. Srinivas states the importance of acquisitions as the...
- Medical Marvel. SACHITANAND, RAHUL // Business Today;3/22/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p60
The article focuses on the medical equipment maker Opto Circuits. The company besides making patient-monitoring systems also manufacturers components for large medical equipment and sensors used to monitor patient metrics such as heartbeat. Opto entered a range of new and related markets...
- Value Climb. Adhikari, Anand // Business Today;12/12/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p62
The article reports on the trend in the manufacturing industry in India wherein factories are focused on moving up the value chain to produce higher value products. It discusses the strategies of companies that are moving into high-end manufacturing which include Opto Circuits India Ltd., Elecon...
- AngioDynamics to acquire U.S., UK assets of Diomed for $11M. // Medical Device Daily;4/14/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 72, p2
The article provides information on the acquisition activities within the medical device industry in the U.S. AngioDynamics is to acquire the U.S. operating assets of Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT) developer Diomed Holdings under an asset purchase agreement at a cash price of $8 million. Opto...