- Animal Lover. HARAITO, GLORIA // Forbes Asia;Dec2014, Vol. 9 Issue 14, p95
The article presents information on Indonesian billionaire Low Tuck Kwong's love for animals. He owns a private zoo Gunung Bayan Zoo in Muara Tae. Apart from the zoo, he also has a fish farm. Some of the other Indonesian entrepreneurs who love animals include Irwan Hi-dayat and Hashim...
- White Energy expands Lake Phillipson deposit. // Coal International;May/Jun2012, Vol. 260 Issue 3, p28
The article reports on the expansion of the exploration target of White Energy Co. Ltd. for the coal deposit at Lake Phillipson in South Australia.
- Cleaner Coal. Haddad, Anthony W. // Equities;Jan2008, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p36
An interview with John Atkinson, managing director for White Energy Co., is presented. When asked why it is important to improve coal despite the presence of other forms of energy, Atkinson says that development in the other fields like solar and wind has not yet reached a point to be considered...
- Cascade acquisition: fair and reasonable. // Coal International;May/Jun2011, Vol. 259 Issue 3, p5
The article focuses on the report released by White Energy Co. Ltd. regarding the findings on its proposed acquisition of Cascade Coal Pty. Ltd. that will further help in assessing the fair acquisition of shares to its non-associated shareholders.
- White Coal Technology. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Nov2008, Vol. 209 Issue 9, p121
An interview with chief Indonesian representative of White Energy Co. Dave McKay in Indonesia is presented. When asked about the White Coal technology, he presents several features of the technology for the mining industry. He also discloses the reasons on why White Energy has been focused in...
- White Energy Coal North agreement with Buckskin Mining. // Coal International;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 257 Issue 1, p2
The article reports on the partnership between White Energy Coal North America Inc.(WECNA) and Buckskin Mining Co. relating to the earlier's development of a coal upgrading facility in the Powder River Basin near Gillette, Wyoming. With the said agreement, Buckskin is said to have proposed to...
- Plainview welcomes ethanol plant benefits. Smith, Ron // Southwest Farm Press;5/3/2007, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p15
The article reports on the support of Mayor John Anderson to the ethanol plant construction owned by White Energy Co. in Plainview, Texas. During the groundbreaking ceremony, Anderson talks about the significance of the facility to the city. Specifically, he claims that the ethanol plant will...
- West Texas ethanol plants producing renewable fuels. Smith, Ron // Southwest Farm Press;4/3/2008, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the advantages of the newly constructed ethanol plant by White Energy Co. on rural communities and the economy in Levelland in Hockley County, Texas. White Energy stressed that ethanol production offers rural communities chances like good paying jobs and improvement in...
- White Energy to buy US opencut mine. // Coal International;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 261 Issue 5, p5
The article reports on the decision of White Energy Co. Ltd. to exercise its option to acquire the privately held Mountainside Coal Co. that operates in Kentucky for $20 million.