- No Heavy Burden. VERMA, VIRENDRA // Business Today;3/22/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p59
The article presents information on Everest Kanto Cylinder Ltd. It states that making varied kinds of cylinders, diversified customers and user industries and manufacturing units in key markets like China and the U.S. are some of its competitive edges. It informs that though compressed natural...
- The market orientation construct: Measurement and scaling issues. Wrenn, Bruce // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Summer97, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p31
Examines the marketing orientation construct from a historical perspective and with respect to measurement and scaling issues. Discussion of the measurement theory; Types of measures for marketing orientation; Differences in the Rensis Likert and L.L. Thurstone scaling models.
- A Quantitative analysis of the relative efficiency between overt and covert market signals. Milewicz, John; Herbig, Paul // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Fall97, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p45
Examines the relative efficiency between overt and covert marketing signals. Game-based experiment involving airline pricing; Level of profits of overt signalers; Relation of market signals to profitability of the industry.
- Recent Tables. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p41
Lists an introduction to several tables published in issues of the journal 'The Bond Buyer,' in 2001 regarding financial markets in the U.S.
- BMI VIEW. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/31/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 48, p3
Highlights the broad market index of Asia, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- The Effects Of Corporate Branding Strategies On Brand Equity. Keller, Kevin Lane // Advances in Consumer Research;1993, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p27
Considers issues related to the effect of the corporate branding strategy on brand equity by examining how consumers evaluate proposed new products depending on the branding strategy adopted and how the introduction of new products affected the images of the core brands. New product...
- General Motors' woes outlast Viagra. // Advertising Age;7/13/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 28, p18
Looks at the Spindex scoreboard, an index of editorial coverage by major American media outlets in five categories, for July 1998. Topics gaining the most coverage, including the General Motors Strike and Viagra; Ranking of the World Cup soccer tournament.
- MediaOne taps Wickersham for direct work. // Advertising Age;7/13/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 28, p22
Offers marketing news briefs for July 13, 1998. MediaOne in Colorado selecting Wickersham Hunt Schwantner of Massachusetts to handle its direct marketing; `Reader's Digest' adding an online direct response feature to its travel section; Columbia House moving away from negative option selling;...
- Anthropologists in adland. Levin, G. // Advertising Age;2/24/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p3
Examines that anthropologists are increasingly being tapped by marketers for insights on the cultural meanings of brands. Young & Rubicam and the US Postal Service; Status symbols and other intangible brand prefernces; Brands' hidden meanings; DDBNeedham Worldwide, New York; More.