- GE chief says fiscal deal 'needs to get done now'. Sands, Geneva // Hill;12/11/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 138, p15
The article reports that Jeff Immelt, chief operating officer (CEO) of General Electric (GE) has insisted on lessening deficit deals instead of forcing the country to surpass the fiscal cliff.
- LG, Haier May Bid for GE Appliances Unit. Drysdale, Chelsey // Circuits Assembly;Jul2008, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p14
The article reports that LG Electronics and Haier Group are said to be potential buyers of the appliances unit of General Electric, according to Jeffrey Immelt, chief executive officer (CEO) of GE. Controladora Mabe of Mexico, Electrolux of Sweden and Arcelik of Turkey were also cited by Immelt...
- MORE THAN JUST A LABEL. // Advertising Age;6/5/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 23, Special section p4
The article presents an excerpt from an interview with General Electric chairman and CEO Jeffrey Immelt published in the June 2006 issue of "Harvard Business Review."
- An Epiphany for GE. // Assembly;Jan2011, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p6
The author reflects on the strategies employed by Jeffrey R. Immelt, chief executive officer (CEO) at General Electric Co. (GE), to recover from the financial crisis that include transferring its heat pump production from its plant in China to Louisville, Kentucky.
- From the Editor. // Business Today;10/31/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including an interview with General Electric Co. (GE) executive Jeff Immelt, the leap of Indian companies into the global market, and the photograph essay on a Ludhiana family that combines management learning.
- GE debt gets a once-over. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/9/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on the review held by General Electric Co. for the Triple-A rating on long-term debt of Moody's Investors Service Inc. Jeff Immelt, chief executive officer (CEO) at General Electronic Co., explained that the review process could take several months which does not anticipate...
- GE could cut spending. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/5/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 18, p6
Information about the annual meeting of General Electric (GE) Co. which was held in Erie, Pennsylvania is presented. General Electric (GE) chief executive officer Jeffrey Immelt told attendees that he plans to cut $3 billion in costs from the balance sheet of the company. Analysts questioned the...
- Business & Finance. Kilborn, Robert; Steindorf, Sara // Christian Science Monitor;11/28/2000, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p24
Presents business- and finance-related news briefs as of November 28, 2000 including the appointment of Jeffrey Immelt to chief executive officer of General Electric.
- Jeff Immelt Opens Up. Raymond, Patrick // Inventors' Digest;Feb2011, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p24
The article discusses General Electric's (GE) campaign to solicit outside ideas for a cleaner, more efficient and economically viable electric grid. The campaign, called the ecomagination Challenge, was launched in July 2010. According to Jeff Immelt, chief executive officer (CEO) of GE, the...