- Untitled. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/10/2014, pA11
The article offers updates on the stock market in the U.S. as of April 2014 including shares, sales, and earnings per share (EPS) growth.
- 2 Top Stocks In Buy Range Despite Market Sell-Off. NANCY GONDO // Investors Business Daily;7/9/2015, pB05
The article reports on the trading performance of cable channel operator AMC Networks and electronic mortgage origination services provider Ellie Mae on the U.S. stock exchange as of July 2015. Topics mentioned include the impact of market volatility on stocks, AMC's shares, ratings, relative...
- PCA packs a growth punch. // Dow Theory Forecasts;4/28/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 17, p8
The article reports on the stock performance of containerboard and corrugated packaging manufacturer Packaging Corp. of America (PCA) for the quarter that ended March 2014. It highlights the increase of earnings per share by 69% to $1.08, per-share-profit growth of 14%, and sales change of 90%....
- Avago Finds Resistance As Potential Base Forms. VINCENT MAO // Investors Business Daily;10/27/2014, pB11
Avago Technologies is meeting resistance at its 10-week moving average as a potential base forms.
- Shutterstock Q3 Beats As 2014 Comes Into Focus. KEVIN SHALVEY // Investors Business Daily;11/ 8/2013, p00
Digital photo company
- Slow-start stock market bounces back. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/20/2014, Vol. 34 Issue 48, p19A
The article reports that the slow slow-start stock market disappeared in a one-day increase January 15, 2014, due to a combination of strong earnings and positive economic reports.
- Strong Earnings Seen For Software Leader Pegasystems. JUAN CARLOS ARANCIBIA // Investors Business Daily;12/17/2015, pB05
The article reports on the stock performance of American software company Pegasystems Inc. in December 2015 and notes the increase of its earnings per share in the third quarter of the year.
- ZUMIEZ. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/7/2016, pA02
The article reports that American specialty clothing comany Zumiez Inc. has raised its earnings per share guidance for the fourth quarter of 2015, noting that its stocks in the U.S. has increased as of January 7, 2016.
- Conn's. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/10/2015, pA02
The article reports that American electronics and appliance store chain Conn's Inc. has posted an increase in earnings per share in the second quarter of 2015, however its shares in the stock market has declined.