- Mukesh Ambani: Above the league. // India Today;3/22/2010, p17
The article features Mukesh Ambani, the world's richest Indian with over 30 billion U.S. dollars. This industrialist is able to make Reliance Industries expect 1,90,000 crore Rupees from over 1,51,000 crore Rupees despite the economic downturn and the nation's largest gas producer, defeating the...
- The world in 2014 according to Forbes. Kumar, Arun // Asian Pacific Post;9/16/2010, p16
The article reports on the prediction by "Forbes" magazine that Reliance Industries chief Mukesh Ambani of India will become the world's richest man in 2014 with a net worth of 62 billion U.S. dollars.
- Mukesh Ambani. Mehta, Suketu // Time International (Asia Edition);5/2/2011, Vol. 177 Issue 17, p63
The article features Reliance Industries chairman and managing director Mukesh D. Ambani and his popularity as an Indian business magnate.
- Ambani Regains Richest Indian Spot From Shanghvi. // Business World;4/28/2015, p9
The article reports on Indian industrialist Mukesh Ambani's regaining of his richest Indian status with a net worth of 19.6 billion dollars as of April 28, 2015. Topics discussed include pharmaceutical tycoon Dilip Shanghvi's slipping to second place after a seven-week stay on top, and Ambani's...
- Mukesh Ambani Is Richest Indian at $22.6 Billion: Forbes. // India -- West;11/4/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 50, pB9
The article informs that according to the periodical "Forbes," Mukesh Ambani, chairman of Reliance Industries Ltd., is the richest Indian with a net worth of 22.6 billion dollars.
- Mukesh Advani Tops Forbes List of India's Richest. // India -- West;10/8/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 46, pA2
The article reports that Mukesh Ambani, chairman of Reliance Industries Ltd., has topped in Forbes magazine's list of 100 richest Indians in India.
- India's 40 Richest. Karmali, Naazneen; Kumar, C. N. Krishna; Vorasarun, Chaniga; Miller, Matthew // Forbes Asia;11/26/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p52
The article presents information on the 40 richest people in India in 2007. The four richest Indians are worth an astonishing $180 billion. Steel tycoon Lakshmi Mittal, who lives in London, England is No. 1 again, worth $51 billion, but Mukesh Ambani, whose Reliance Industries is India's most...
- 4 Indian Americans Make Forbes' Richest List. Springer, Richard // India -- West;3/16/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 17, pB1
The article offers information on an annual survey of the world's richest people by Forbes magazine in which Indian Americans were also ranked. Mukesh Ambani, Chairman Reliance Industries Ltd. is reported to be the richest Indian. Azim Premji Hashim, Savitri Jindal, Sunil Mittal and Kumar Birla...
- Mukesh Ambani. Mehta, Suketu // Time International (Atlantic Edition);5/2/2011, Vol. 177 Issue 17, p65
The article profiles businessman Mukesh Ambani of India, named as one of the magazine's 100 most influential people in the world for 2011, who owns India's largest private company Reliance Industries.