Documenting the Arts in Turkey: The Turkish Plastic Arts Archive at the Bilkent University Library
- Phippen's Western Art Show. // Southwest Art;May2007, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p46
The article offers information on the 33rd annual Western Art Show & Sale at the Phippen Museum in Prescott, Arizona on May 26-28, 2007. The event will hold two 45-minute Quick Draws with the artworks auctioned off immediately afterward. The Miniature Masterpieces Show & Sale, an invitation...
- BEYOND THE SEA. STOODLEY, SHEILA GIBSON // Art & Antiques;Summer2009, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p94
The article reviews the exhibition "The Golder Age of Dutch Seascapes," at the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, Massachusetts until September 7, 2009 and announces the auctions on Marine and Oriental Export Art at Eldred's Auction Gallery on July 23, 2009 and the Marine, China Trade & Sporting Art...
- July/August. // Art + Auction;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p15
The article offers an overview of art exhibitions and auctions in July and August 2009 featured within the issue. ArtHamptons is set to return to Manhattan, New York City. There will be a multihouse vintage-automobile auctions in Monterey, California. Also mentioned is a Christie's sale in...
- Iron Joan. Stevens, Mark // New York;9/19/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 32, p76
Reviews the art exhibition â€œJoan Snyder: A Painting Survey, 1969-2005â€ at the Jewish Museum in New York City through October 2005.
- March in Big Sky Country. // Southwest Art;Mar2008, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p40
The article reviews several art exhibitions in Montana as of March 2008 including the C.M. Russell Art Auction in Great Falls, "Out West: The Great American Landscape" at the Dana Gallery and an auction show at Manitou Galleries.
- LISTINGS. // Frieze;Oct2013, Issue 158, p178
The article lists several art exhibitions worldwide from October to December 2013 which include "Hernan Bas," "Nature Morte," and "White Space Beijing."
- originals. // Art Business News;May2006, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p46
The article presents paintings released from artists, publishers and galleries in the U.S. It include the Golden Evening by artist Ho Doc Hiep from 10th Parallel, Bait & Tackle from Rhoda Gordon, Barstock from Eric Lee, The River at Pouldou by Felix DeTrolio from Lion Rampant Arts, and Tropical...
- Great Escapes. // History Today;Oct2004, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p3
Reviews the art exhibition "Great Escapes," at the Imperial War Museum in London, England, from October 16, 2004 to July 31, 2005.
- How About a Little Art With Your History? // Sandlapper: The Magazine of South Carolina;Spring2007, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p88
The article reviews the art exhibition "The Art of History" at the Greenville County Museum of Art in South Carolina.