BBC HR boss defends relocation packages
- DOD's blog: Fight back if pay decisions will lead to trouble. O'Donovan, Debi // Employee Benefits;7/12/2013, p8
The article discusses how the former senior British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) executive payoffs news is an outstanding reminder to Lucy Adams, the human resources (HR) director of BBC.
- Is it really fair to blame HR? // People Management;Oct2013, p20
The article shares insights from the human resource (HR) community on the retraction of evidence made by British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) HR Director Lucy Adams that she had no knowledge of an e-mail explaining the payouts to the company's departing senior executives. One respondent argues that...
- on the move. // Personnel Today;4/7/2009, p15
The article announces that Richard Neville will join Drax Power Inc. as head of human resource (HR) and Lucy Adams has been appointed the director of the firm BBC People.
- NEWS ON THE WEB. // People Management;3/26/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p11
This section offers news briefs related to personnel management in Great Britain. Lucy Adams has been appointed head of human resources (HR) at the British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC). According to the Office for National Statistics, the number of unemployed people increased to 2.03 million in the...
- Front-page HR is rarely positive news. // People Management;Oct2013, p8
The article announces the resignation of British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) Human Resource Director Lucy Adams.
- BBC's HR chief to lose board seat. // People Management;10/28/2010, p8
The article reports on the statement of Lucy Adams, director of people at BBC, that she fully supports the reorganization of the media company including her appointment at the new operating committee.
- More BBC exex exit. CLARKE, STEVE // Daily Variety;10/14/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 9, p4
The article announces the resignation of several executives at British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) including Lucy Adams, Sharon Baylay, and Peter Salmon.
- BBC funding HR manager's libel action. Joseph Watts // Evening Standard;11/13/2013, p9
THE BBC has confirmed it is using licence-payers' money to fund a senior employee's legal action after she claimed she was libelled by a union.
- Qualifications are important! Draper, Tony // People Management;2/11/2010, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the interview with Lucy Adams, British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) director of people, featured in the January 28, 2010 issue.