Rogers Introduces Net Video Service
- YouTube. // Group;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 38, p73
A YouTube video about the risk taken by a contestant of the television game show "Jeopardy" is discussed.
- Verizon ties in with WB. Stanley, T.L. // Advertising Age;9/15/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 37, p4
The article reports on the advertising campaign tie-up between Verizon Wireless and the television program, "Smallville." The campaign will include on-air and print to online efforts. The campaign called Test Man will appear in a series of 30-second spots that invite Verizon customers to take...
- 'Lost' finds auds online. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;4/14/2009, Vol. 303 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the popularity of the television program "Lost" online. According to data released by Nielsen VideoCensus, the program accounted for 35.8 million video streams of full-length episodes in March 2009 alone. Additionally, online video viewing continues to increase in the U.S....
- YOU STREAM, I STREAM, WE ALL STREAM FOR USTREAM. Atkins, Amy // Boise Weekly;5/25/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p40
The author discusses the increasing popularity of using the Internet for promoting a television program in the U.S.
- FRED'S PICKS. // Australian Motorcycle News;10/13/2010, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p191
The article presents a list of top television programs and top videos on Youtube web site including the videos "Aussie Paddock Glamour at Philip Island," "Fiat Yamaha Team Road Trip to Philip Island" and a television program on the Super X Preview.
- SORORITY FOREVER. Stack, Tim // Entertainment Weekly;9/19/2008, Issue 1012, p59
The article reviews weekday online drama "Sorority Forever," produced by McG and starring Jessica Rose.
- TV's New Internet Fishing Expedition. Jarvey, Natalie // Hollywood Reporter;2/21/2014, Vol. 420 Issue 7, p40
The article reports on several web video series being adapted into television programs by various cable television networks in the U.S. including "Broad City" on Comedy Central, "Annoying Orange" on Cartoon Network and the sketch series "AwesomenessTV on Nickelodeon. It also discusses the...
- FANCAST GETS 'JON & KATE PLUS EIGHT' Lee, Michael // Home Media Magazine;11/16/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 45, p12
The article reports on the addition of the TLC reality television (TV) show "Jon and Kate Plus Eight" into the video offerings of Web video site Fancast. The video site, which is owned by Comcast, will feature six episodes from the four seasons of the show. Fancast carries more than 6,000 TV...
- Cast a Vote: Should I Go TV-Free? Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;10/13/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p11
The author reflects on her plan to not watch cable television for a month. She states that cutting cable programming saves close to $99 a month. She mentions that she might miss the shows "The Office," "Grey's Anatomy," "Californication," and cartoons from Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. She...