Comcast Goes Big on EBIF
- Comcast Loses Subs in Q3. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;11/5/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p8
The article reports on the 29% decline in the number of Comcast Corporations' video subscribers during the third quarter of 2012.
- THROUGH THE WIRE. // Multichannel News;11/20/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p32
The article reports developments in the telecommunication industry in the U.S. Cyma Zarghami, president of Nickelodeon and MTV Networks Kids & Family Group was named Women in Cable Telecommunications' (WlCT) Woman of the Year. Cisco Systems Inc. announced an agreement with Major League...
- Comcast Speeds Data Plans Signs Three-Year Cisco Deal. Iler, David // Multichannel News;07/24/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p59
Reports on the deal signed by Comcast Corp. to buy network equipment from Cisco Systems Inc. in order to facilitate accelerated rollouts of high-speed Internet access. Increase in Comcast's projections for Comcast@Home subscribers; Extension of the relationship of Comcast and Cox Communications...
- VOICES. // Multichannel News;3/12/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p34
The article offers information on the statement of a Comcast Corp. spokeswoman that the company has no plans to sell Netflix Inc. subscription to its customers.
- Comcast's 'Streampix' Takes Aim at Netflix. // Multichannel News;2/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p6
The article reports that a new multiscreen subscription video service called Xfinity Streampix was unveiled by Comcast Corp. for Netflix Inc.
- COMCAST VIDEO SUBS UP IN Q4. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;1/13/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the turnaround of Comcast in the fourth quarter of 2013 in terms of video subscription, marking the first quarterly gain of the cable company in over six years.
- New Comcast App Streams 35 Channels Via Mobile Devices. BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;11/4/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 42, p3
The article reports on the plan of U.S. cable operator Comcast to launch its Xfinity TV Go application which allows subscribers to stream 35 channels as well as on-demand movies and other shows on iOS and Android devices.
- Comcast Won't Cap Xfinity TV Streams on Xbox 360. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;4/2/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p8
The article focuses on a plan by Comcast Corp. not to impose subscriber monthly data caps on Xfinity television video streams accessed via Xbox 360.
- Comcast CEO: Streaming Outside Cable Not Viable. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;8/8/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p8
The article reports that Comcast Corp. continues to focus on providing content to cable subscribers via different channels, including its TV Everywhere Xfinity TV.