TNT Looks Beyond 'Bar'
- USA's hot streak continues. Crupi, Anthony // Hollywood Reporter;7/15/2009, Vol. 410 Issue 32, p12
The article reports on the most-watched television program on cable in the U.S. "The Closer" of Turner Network Television LLC (TNT) is the most-watched program averaging 6.1 million viewers in its Monday slot. TNT returns to second place with 2.3 million primetime viewers and 1.1 million adults...
- Looking for a Summer Rebound. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;6/3/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p8
The article focuses on the cable networks' plans to lift ratings for summer 2013, by airing new and old television series. It states that the cable networks will expand their launches with new television series including USA Network's "Graceland" and "Summer Camp," and ABC Family Worldwide...
- USA Racks Up 20th Quarterly Win in a Row. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;6/27/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p29
The article reports that the 20th consecutive primetime quarterly ratings win among entertainment-based networks will be secured by USA Network, despite a full-court press by Turner Network Television (TNT) LLC. It says that the primetime performance of USA was slightly better than TNT averaging...
- Femme crimers ignite TNT. Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;7/14/2010, Vol. 308 Issue 7, p6
The article reports that two television series such as "Rizzoli and Isles" and "The Closer," featuring female crimesolvers which are aired on Turner Network Television LLC (TNT), are drawing significant number of television viewers.
- 'Idol' on its Games. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;2/18/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 22, p10
The article reports on the tight competition in terms of viewership between the reality show "American Idol," and the Winter Olympic game coverage.
- M1 Singapore ad raises too many questions. Blower, Charlie // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;4/3/2008, p15
The author reflects on the controversy over the television advertising in Singapore. He cites the advertisement of M1 Ltd. in the country, which raises question by many of its viewers. TBWA Singapore Pte Ltd. and OMD Singapore. Moreover, he considers that several viewers are irritated on...
- BARC Ratings: ETV Telugu, Star Jalsha, Asianet, Bhojpuri Cinema, Colors Kannada lead in week 49. // Exchange4media.com;12/21/2015, p1
The article reports on the ratings of television channels in India for the week of December 5-11, 2015, citing the winning streak of ETV Telugu, Star Jalsha, Asianet, Bhojpuri Cinema and Colors Kannada in their respective regional markets.
- PERFECT PRESCRIPTION. // Entertainment Weekly;9/30/2005, Issue 842, p85
Presents a list of the viewership ratings of the top television programs in the U.S. for the week ending September 18, 2005.
- America stays at home. Schlosser, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;10/1/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 41, p5
Reports the performance of broadcast network series in 2001-2002 season. Ranks of the television programs on its first week debut based on viewer population; Improvement in viewer patronage compared to 1999-2000; Comment from network executives.