Air, ATR, RACCA, Flight Support
- JetBlue to Syracuse: Use it or lose it. Dickinson, Casey J. // Business Journal (Central New York);04/20/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p2
Reports on JetBlue Airways Corp.'s entry into Syracuse, New York's airline industry. Reason behind the company's move; Optimism of JetBlue officials with regards to the profitability of the company within the local airline industry; Overview on the modern travel conveniences and low-cost fares...
- JetBlue loves New York. Feldman, Joan M. // Air Transport World;Jun2001, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p78
Features regional carrier JetBlue airlines company. Why the airline chose John F. Kennedy (JFK) International Airport in New York City to establish its headquarters; Efforts of the airline to offer improved services and operations at JFK; Problems faced by the airline; Projections on the...
- Low-Fare Flying High. Luxner, Larry // Travel Agent;10/4/2004 Supplement, Vol. 318, p6
Reports on the expansion of the flights of JetBlue Airlines Corp. to the Caribbean Area. Total number of destinations served; Feasibility of the move; Schedule for the start of the service of the company to Nassau, Bahamas from New York City.
- JetBlue eyes Indiana skies. Schoettle, Anthony // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/7/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p1
Reports on New York City-based JetBlue Airways Corp.'s possible expansion to Indianapolis International Airport in Indiana. Threat to tenants such as ATA Airlines Inc.; Possible pricing war on competing routes; JetBlue's announcement of expansion plans weeks before entering a market; Abundance...
- JETBLUE TO BEGIN NONSTOP BOSTON-SAN JUAN SERVICE DEC. 13. Blessing, Gabriel Parra // Caribbean Business;10/12/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 40, p35
The article reports on the offering of once-daily flights between Boston, Massachusetts and San Juan, Puerto Rico by JetBlue Airways Corp. The airline will be providing the new service beginning December 13, 2006 until April 30, 2007 with fares ranging from $109 to $349 each way. Expansion of...
- PASSENGER SERVICE: JetBlue Airways. // Air Transport World;Feb2006, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p42
The article features the United States-based budget airline, JetBlue Airways. JetBlue started on February 11, 2000. The airline is known for its staff wearing stylish designer uniforms, its mix of automation and friendly and efficient staff. The airline changed passenger perceptions and raised...
- Other airports are envious because JetBlue is coming to Tucson. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;7/24/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p12
The article discusses why JetBlue Airways Corp. decided to start service between Tucson International Airport in Arizona and John F. Kennedy (JFK) International Airport in New York. Some people argue that Tucson is too small to support the service. However, the airline selected Tucson because of...
- JetBlue aims to be best. // Business Travel World;May2003, p12
Reports on the goal of David Neeleman, chief executive officer at JetBlue, for the U.S. airline industry. Details of his plan on airfare cost.
- 'Crewmembers' keep JetBlue flying high. Malcom, Jen // Westchester County Business Journal;3/1/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p6
Focuses on the success of JetBlue Airways, an airline company based in Westchester County, New York. Company history; Marketing strategies; Emphasis on quality customer service.