Kellogg's rolls-out mobile brand kiosk
- KELLOGG PUTS CEREALS IN POUCHES. Demetrakakes, Pan // Food & Beverage Packaging;Sep2008, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p16
The article evaluates the easy-open single serve flexible packaging for Froot Loops, Corn Pops and Frosted Lakes cereals from Kellog Co.
- Convenient cerealsâ€¦Kellogg's. Sheehan, Patricia // Food Management;Dec2002, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p59
Kellogg's Food Away From Home offers larger, single-serve portions of cereal favorites in convenient grab-and-go packaging. The cereals are ideal for older children and adults.
- Kellogg's redesigns. Gyekye, Liz // Packaging News;Jun2012, p12
The article informs that food manufacturing firm Kellogg Co. has announced to rebrand the packaging of the food brand Kellogg's and mentions the rebranding will first start in the U.S. and Canada.
- Kellogg saves space with slim cereal box. // Packaging Digest;Mar2009, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p6
The article focuses on the move of Kellogg Co. to conduct a six-month test for a more consumer-friendly, space-saving box for its cereal brands in the U.S. It states that Kellogg is testing the new boxes to gain consumer and retailer insights that could prompt a potential rollout in the country....
- The Quest for Packaging Line Optimization. Higgins, Kevin T. // Food Engineering;Oct2000, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p117
Deals with the challenge of optimizing packaging in the food industry. Extension of the process beyond automation of manual functions; Incremental improvements at Kellogg Co.; Importance of operator training; Process called stretch wrapping for load containment.
- Kellogg's meets demand for front-of-pack labels. // In-Store;Mar2005, p5
Reports on the compliance of food company Kellogg's with the demand of health campaigners for the display of sugar, salt and fat levels on the front of food packages. Demand of consumers for clearer labelling; Plan of other British retailers to employ similar labelling practices on their products.
- Nutrition labels fox consumers. // Marketing (00253650);5/25/2005, p2
The article reports on a survey commissioned by Kellogg Co., on nutrition labels in food. The survey revealed that less than 25% of consumers find nutritional data on food packaging easy to understand. The research revealed that only 24% of people find nutritional labeling easy to read....
- Kellogg's trials smaller boxes. // Packaging News;Feb2009, p14
The article reports on the move of Kellogg Co. in initiating a six-month trial of a space-saving box with retailers in the U.S. It states that the box hold the same amount of food but use eight percent less packaging material. According to Kim Miller, vice president of morning foods marketing,...
- Familiar packs rise and shine with consumer 'interaction' // Food Manufacture;Mar2004, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p22
Reports on the launch by Kellogg's recloseable carton for its flagship Corn Flakes brand in Great Britain. Design of the packaging concept by Alberts Packaging; Folding of six-sided rectangular box along pre-creased lines; Tapered, recloseable shape; Use of recycled board carton produced by...