Kellogg's rolls-out mobile brand kiosk
- KELLOGG PUTS CEREALS IN POUCHES. Demetrakakes, Pan // Food & Beverage Packaging;Sep2008, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p16
The article evaluates the easy-open single serve flexible packaging for Froot Loops, Corn Pops and Frosted Lakes cereals from Kellog Co.
- Convenient cerealsâ€¦Kellogg's. Sheehan, Patricia // Food Management;Dec2002, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p59
Kellogg's Food Away From Home offers larger, single-serve portions of cereal favorites in convenient grab-and-go packaging. The cereals are ideal for older children and adults.
- Kellogg's redesigns. Gyekye, Liz // Packaging News;Jun2012, p12
The article informs that food manufacturing firm Kellogg Co. has announced to rebrand the packaging of the food brand Kellogg's and mentions the rebranding will first start in the U.S. and Canada.
- Kellogg saves space with slim cereal box. // Packaging Digest;Mar2009, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p6
The article focuses on the move of Kellogg Co. to conduct a six-month test for a more consumer-friendly, space-saving box for its cereal brands in the U.S. It states that Kellogg is testing the new boxes to gain consumer and retailer insights that could prompt a potential rollout in the country....
- The Quest for Packaging Line Optimization. Higgins, Kevin T. // Food Engineering;Oct2000, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p117
Deals with the challenge of optimizing packaging in the food industry. Extension of the process beyond automation of manual functions; Incremental improvements at Kellogg Co.; Importance of operator training; Process called stretch wrapping for load containment.
- Kellogg's meets demand for front-of-pack labels. // In-Store;Mar2005, p5
Reports on the compliance of food company Kellogg's with the demand of health campaigners for the display of sugar, salt and fat levels on the front of food packages. Demand of consumers for clearer labelling; Plan of other British retailers to employ similar labelling practices on their products.
- Nutrition labels fox consumers. // Marketing (00253650);5/25/2005, p2
The article reports on a survey commissioned by Kellogg Co., on nutrition labels in food. The survey revealed that less than 25% of consumers find nutritional data on food packaging easy to understand. The research revealed that only 24% of people find nutritional labeling easy to read....
- Kellogg's U.K. gets fresh with cereal box top. // Packaging Digest;Jun2004, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p2
Reports that Kellogg UK has introduced K-Lock features to the paperboard carton of its Corn Flakes cereal brand in Great Britain. Use of the K-Lock features from Alberts Packaging Ltd. to seal in flake freshness; Ability of the inner cereal bag to be securely closed and the rectangular box top...
- Holographic boost. // Packaging Magazine;12/12/2002, Vol. 5 Issue 22, p30
Features the innovative holographic packaging of the Real Fruit Winders food products from Kellogg's. Creation of the packaging by the specialist decorative packaging division of Applied Optical Technologies; Materials used for the packaging.