Building new daypart business
- NHC launches new construction. // New Hampshire Business Review;2/16/96, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p32
Reports that New Hampshire College will embark on a construction project that will include three buildings on the college's Manchester campus. Facilities to be constructed.
- Registration opens at N.H. College. // New Hampshire Business Review;02/13/98, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p15
Reports that New Hampshire College's Portsmouth Center has begun registration for the undergraduate term that begins on March 9, 1998. Contact information.
- Land purchase doubles NH College campus size. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/22/96, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p25
Announces New Hampshire College's purchase of an estimated 150 acres of land adjacent to the college's campus in Manchester from owner Michael Brown. Purchase price; Possible uses of the land; Land sales by the college to fund the purchase.
- NHC completes newest building. // New Hampshire Business Review;09/01/97, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p21
Reports on the completion of an international center at New Hampshire College in Manchester.
- College hopes to cut costs by cutting length of study. // New Hampshire Business Review;3/29/96, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p21A
Reports that the New Hampshire College has launched a program that will cut the cost of attending college by cutting the amount of time it takes to get a degree. Project coordinator Martin Bradley; Revamp of program to fit four years of learning into three years of study; Development of a model...
- The foreign flavor of New Hampshire College. Logan, Erin // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Aug91, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p22
Focuses on the foreign student enrollment at New Hampshire College (NHC) in Manchester. Number of foreign students enrolled at the college; Reason for the high enrollment of foreign students at NHC; Number of international inquiries received by NHC annually. INSET: Fact box.
- On the ball. // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Apr92, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p7
Features New Hampshire College's training of a group of management trainees from the former Soviet republics. Topics that interests the management trainees.
- N.H. College Mgt. Institute reviews 1st year. // New Hampshire Business Review;4/14/95, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p15
Reports on the performance of the New Hampshire College Graduate School of Business' Institute for Management, Development, Research and Assistance during the 1993-1994 academic year. Activities and seminars developed and conducted for various organizations; Market study conducted; Goals of the...
- N.H. College students can go on-line for an education in cyberspace. // New Hampshire Business Review;03/14/97, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p4
Reports on cyber courses offered at New Hampshire College. Master's-level courses; Undergraduate courses; Distance education.